Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wacky tacky kathy
May 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Windows 98 posted:

:swoon: when are we gonna get married?

ur gonna marry my ex's bull dyke gf now since breaking up with michelle in 2010 and having a horrible life destroying divorce where our relationship completely broke down

i consent

do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Windows 98 posted:

Well I know why everyone hates me

we don't hate you Windows we're just concerned for your tenuous mental wellbeing

something that would be completely annihilated if you became a mod

wacky tacky kathy
May 26, 2016

by zen death robot
mark went off the deep end nera. sorry u were too busy at brown ppl celebrations to come up and meet his wife @ the cottage he used to own before she destroyed his dreams because he was sterile

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Professor Shark posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

my man p shark martyred for a noble cause. pouring one out for you, professor!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
They're all cuck manlets who use cucking anroid phones and think owning an xbone s and voting for drumpf makes them special snowflakes when really its just a poo poo stain cargo cult of cuckservative moaning about nonexistant sjw

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

All Involved posted:

Healthy well adjusted people don't post in FYAD.

fixed

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

mysterious loyall X posted:

They're all cuck manlets who use cucking anroid phones and think owning an xbone s and voting for drumpf makes them special snowflakes when really its just a poo poo stain cargo cult of cuckservative moaning about nonexistant sjw

yeah! yell about it man, go go go!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Csn someone translate these word filters for me

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Mange Mite posted:

Csn someone translate these word filters for me

Yeah no problems

I AM A loving MORON = cuck
I REALLY SUCK AT POSTING = cucking
anroid = Android
Xbox One = xbone
Trump = drumpf
Jeb Bush = cuckservative
robocop = sjw

Edit: god drat it

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Take a look at the topic list. 99% of threads are people insulting each other, and saying repugnant things. I just want to know why.

Couple years back we really had a blast mocking pedos on Reddit. I assume they came here. The subforums aren't poo poo like gbs. That being said, op, I like you. Hail Satan and God bless.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Zombie Boat posted:

Couple years back we really had a blast mocking pedos on Reddit. I assume they came here. The subforums aren't poo poo like gbs. That being said, op, I like you. Hail Satan and God bless.

hmmmm... it almost sounds as if you dont know what the gently caress you are talking about. interesting.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
This is where I post a quirky response

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Zombie Boat posted:

This is where I post a quirky response

I'd rather you didn't. Post, that is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU