Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Ben 10 is gaf too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

Smash it Smash hit posted:

is that why you dont bathe?

i only bathe in POWER!

Scaly Haylie

Scathach posted:

Ben 10 is gaf too

did you hear the Ben 10 guys are making a Mega Man cartoon

shinmai

CHK Instruction
Welp, turns out I actually AM guilty of a crime. I failed to inform the Helsinki transit authority that I turned 31 last year, and while this doesn't affect my pricing in any way, having registered for my transit pass as a student this was something I was contractually obliged to do so.

The lady at the counter assured me they would not begin legal action against me, but sternly reprimanded me and made me promise this would not happen in the future, which I was very happy to do, as I don't plan on turning 31 again.

Lizard Wizard posted:

You have piqued my interest.

Scaly Haylie

shinmai posted:

You have piqued my interest.

:flaccid:

the rockman.exe anime is still good though if you like that particular branch of mega mans.

shinmai

CHK Instruction
aww man, I was genuinely optimistic for a second there :(

Scaly Haylie

seriously though check out rockman.exe if you have a tolerance for anime

shinmai

CHK Instruction
haha, I thought that was a joke, this looks dope as hell, thanks for the recommendation! I really dig the Battle Network games so I think this'll be right up my alley.

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

But what is YOUR crime Smash?!

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Munchables posted:

Impersonating a mod, it seems like.

Punishment: getting sassed until he has a public meltdown

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay

I Was The Fury posted:

Impersonating a mod, it seems like.

Punishment: getting sassed until he has a public meltdown

try your worst

Munchables posted:

my only crime.... was caring too much :smith:

qqqq

Tweezer Reprise

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.
im guilhy

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

:ohdear:

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

try your worst

I am biologically incapable of trying

Mid_Ben
I tried to figure out what Smash is guilty of...

I have only found that I am the guilty one.

Ancelm

You'll never take me alive, copper!

*looks at avatar and caption* hmmmm im not so sure about that. Wouldnt you feel better if you just came forward?

Never! I definitely did NOT steal the peanut bucket from Texas Roadhouse. As my caption says, you'll never catch me alive!

"Duty then is the sublimest word in the English language. You should do your duty in all things. You can never do more, you should never wish to do less." -General Robert E. Lee

poverty goat

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay

R3M posted:

im guilhy
hm a bad speller huh.

your crime: you made out with my main squeeze at the dam, watching submarine races?! you can't see submarines race!!

punishment: see your butt shut and I'll keep feedin ya and feedin ya

Mid_Ben posted:

I tried to figure out what Smash is guilty of...

I have only found that I am the guilty one.

your acceptance will cleanse you. you are abolished of all sin, go play on the swings and treat yourself to an ice cream cone

oh man oh man you think i didn't see you writing "sucks balls" under my name in the bathroom but I saw oh I saw

punishment: seppuku

Ancelm posted:

Never! I definitely did NOT steal the peanut bucket from Texas Roadhouse. As my caption says, you'll never catch me alive!

who says I want you alive :getin:

qqqq

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
crime is only a product of law, which itself is a concept created by society. i am not actually going anywhere with this, just htought you people would be interested

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Nosfereefer posted:

crime is only a product of law, which itself is a concept created by society. i am not actually going anywhere with this, just htought you people would be interested

Of course you're not going anywhere with this. You're still stuck in Budapest!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

tazjin

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Lizard Wizard posted:

I still have not seen that show yet but I really loved Batman Beyond way back when

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i always act in accordance with the first formulation of the categorical imperative, therefore any crime i commit becomes a universal law and is therefore not a crime. I also don't consent to be judged under admiralty law

hi how are you ♥

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I violated the prime directive

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i broke the second law of thermodynamics :(

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
a lot of stupid big words itt

qqqq

Chairman Wao

go star
It's taken everything I have to bring myself here...but I'm guilty :(

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay

Chairman Wao posted:

It's taken everything I have to bring myself here...but I'm guilty :(

it's better to have sinned and be several punished to have sinned and not, my child

your crime: where do I begin? well first off you invited to your work party and did not tell me it was business casual so I looked like a total dick in my suit and then you wouldn't put in a good word for me to Sarah in accounting dick move

punishment: my ma is not going out of town and Megan is coming over imma need to borrow your apartment for 20-30 minutes tonight

qqqq

Tweezer Reprise

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.

a lot of stupid big words itt

poverty goat

Nosfereefer posted:

Laws can't be broken, like gravity

What we're discussing here are just rules, man

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay

The Goatfather posted:

Laws can't be broken, like gravity

What we're discussing here are just rules, man

half true, I break gravity every time I get on the court

qqqq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision