Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I know gbs isn't an rss feed but this is important poo poo folks :

Senior policewoman suspended after spat with female colleague over 'who has the best breasts'

quote:

A senior policewoman is under investigation amid claims she had an argument with a colleague about who had the most attractive breasts.

Assistant Chief Constable Rebekah Sutcliffe has been suspended by Greater Manchester Police after the reported late-night row in a hotel bar.

The 46-year-old is said to have got into a "loud disagreement" with Superintendent Sarah Jackson about who had the "best boobs" while attending the Senior Women In Policing conference.

It is unknown which of the two women started the row, but the Mail on Sunday reported a source claiming ACC Sutcliffe had been "comparing" breasts with Supt Jackson.

and, interestingly also

quote:

ACC Sutcliffe has now been suspended for allegations of "inappropriate behaviour" by the force, which last week apologised after a fake Muslim terrorist shouted "Allahu Akbar" during a training exercise at a Manchester shopping centre.

I think Greater Manchester Police should release forthwith pictures of the two female officers' boobies so we can make our own frickin minds up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

well let's see them tittays ffs

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
gently caress the police

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

well, they can both come over to my house. I will be the judge

Captain Hotbutt
Aug 18, 2014
They're British so their boobs are probably sad, grey, and dull. Much like the weather over there.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
The blonde ones got the best knockers. Don't ask me how I know :sonia:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

nawcom posted:

well let's see them tittays ffs

I know right, wtf Op? Post the tits!

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

Captain Hotbutt posted:

They're British so their boobs are probably sad, grey, and dull. Much like the weather over there.

A quick google image search, while not 100% conclusive, confirms this theory.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Hello. I am the breast inspector.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Thanks for keeping us *chortles* ABREAST *chuckles* of this situation, op!

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

they're british cops so neither has bigguns

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I dunno why everyone is seizing on the whole UK-citizenship-as-boob-size-indicator thing when the more important stat is that they're both in their 40s

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

jBrereton posted:

Thanks for keeping us *chortles* ABREAST *chuckles* of this situation, op!

i actually laughed, what have you done to me

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Rebekka's seem quite small and pert under that standard issue police uniform shirt, white

But I think Sarah's are more likely to be the best

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O49OgQ_kogw

i heard homely looking british ladies tend to make loudest sex in the bed, true? like so loud the bobbys will be called on u to investigate a sex crime loud

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 23:17 on May 27, 2016

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

SirEvelynTremble posted:

But I think Sarah's are more likely to be the best

holy poo poo i thought this the same superintendent Sarah Jackson and she's just been hanging out at the chip shops lately and becoming a fat gently caress but i guess one works for Hampshire and the other works for Greater Manchester. both superintendents

video: https://twitter.com/hantspolice/status/707271592095698944

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

more like hamshire

• Locked thread