Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

it's almost like they read the fbi crime statistics and the numbers on abuse/rape/murder/divorce in black male/white female relationships

hate facts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Ka0 posted:

I want to see what a pacific islander and a chinese would look like

Tana Umaga was the captain of the all blacks, look him up I guess.

Oh and tiger woods is your black/China man example

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Ramsus posted:

it's almost like they read the fbi crime statistics and the numbers on abuse/rape/murder/divorce in black male/white female relationships

hate facts

So you hate facts but vile insinuations are OK.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Is a white guy with an Asian woman considered multiracial?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

VendaGoat posted:

Is a white guy with an Asian woman considered multiracial?
It does make white women very upset

hazyrazor
Apr 10, 2006
Could out fury the president
another 4chan thread SA latches onto 6 months later

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

hazyrazor posted:

another 4chan thread SA latches onto 6 months later

Topics can only be talked about once on the internet. And I'm sure 4chan was the first forum to discuss this important issue.

gingrich
May 26, 2007

i'm the osiris of this shit

Mange Mite posted:

elliot_rodgers.gif

daniel_holtzclaw.png

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Veshpo posted:

Here, have a half-Iranian, half-Japanese.

would

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Christian Rudder (OKCupid analyst number cruncher guy) has a book I hear OK things about.

Amazon posted:

You have a lot to say about race in the book, and you use data to shed light on the many ways it affects the way we interact with one another. What surprised you about your research in this area? Did you find anything unsurprising?

The data on race was surprising only in its stubborn predictability—for all the glitzy technology, the results could’ve been from the 1950s. I grew up in Little Rock and graduated from Central High, the first school in the South to be integrated: Eisenhower, the National Guard, mobs of white people screaming at nine black children, that’s Central. The school embraces its history and is now over half black. I’m no brave crusader, but race (and racism) were part of my education. So when, in researching the book, I unpacked three separate databases and found that in every one white people gave black people short-shrift, I wasn’t shocked, you know? Asians and Latinos apply the same penalty to African Americans that white folks do, which says something about how even (relatively) recent additions to the “American experience” have acquired its biases.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Al Cowens posted:

Christian Rudder (OKCupid analyst number cruncher guy) has a book I hear OK things about.

Kind of sounds like nobody enjoys having a black person as their partner. I hate to say this, but whose fault do you really think that is?

Either way, though, I hope nobody wants to date cute black chicks; leaves more for me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

rakovsky maybe posted:

Thanks, Shannon

Now, see if you can find my last name in a screenshot somewhere on the forums. He who knows my true name, commands me.

• Locked thread