Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FluffieDuckie

ok shine please cancel any hint in this thread that we want that cute/fierce tag

thank you for stopping by :wave:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasure bear

talking with our VFX guys and putting together some storyboards

Shine

No Muscles For The Majority
Okee dokee. Later, peeps!

treasure bear

thankyou bye

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Shine posted:

Thank you! I like the bonus pack that added the Nali Warcows. Their voice taunts were various moos :3:

Holy poo poo, that is one epic thread I missed.(Your nutrition thread) And Unreal Tournament FTW, I got a map published back in UT2003 <3

<3 <3 Vanisher

shinmai

CHK Instruction

Matoi Ryuko posted:

He wants us to stick to our workout resolutions.

Thanks to his sig I found eat this much which is f'ing awesome and I've got my meals planned for the next two weeks and I'm exited and the cute tag is v cute :h:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shine

No Muscles For The Majority
Oh hey I'd forgotten that I have a signature, and I have signatures disabled :lol:

• Locked thread