Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

Heartbroken 2Twice posted:

q: what walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon and three legs in the evening?
a: me, just foolin' around with all my free non-sleeping time

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

Burn
Your
Own
Bed

VideoGames

Smash it Smash hit posted:

the word " bed "

looks like a bed.

what the heck is this magic??

http://i.imgur.com/mTvnWBy.gif

alnilam

VideoGames posted:

what the heck is this magic??

yor av is good

ty manifisto

alnilam

sorry for the derail but tha'ts just what i think

ty manifisto

Piso Mojado

alnilam posted:

sorry for the derail but tha'ts just what i think

mods? can u queue a ban please?

alnilam

now i must rest... yes, forever sleep... :sadwave:

ty manifisto

Darkman Fanpage

i do

Robot Made of Meat

Those days are but a dim memory, and I look back upon them fondly.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

FutonForensic

in my efforts to escape the world of dreams, i have escaped reality as well. sleeping and waking have converged in my consciousness and formed a nightmarish perspective where hallucinations and physical constants are indistinct. i cannot close my eyes for i no longer know if they are open. i am immortal and want only for total oblivion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FutonForensic posted:

in my efforts to escape the world of dreams, i have escaped reality as well. sleeping and waking have converged in my consciousness and formed a nightmarish perspective where hallucinations and physical constants are indistinct. i cannot close my eyes for i no longer know if they are open. i am immortal and want only for total oblivion

same

• Locked thread