Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
My favorite thing is irrelevant trivia the kind of thing that when you eventually get dementia you'll be ranting about and your grandkids won't know what the hell you are talking about and why.

Here are my recent favorites

Berry Berrenson Perkins is the wife of Anthony Perkins ( of Psycho fame) died on American Flight 11 in the September 11 attacks.

My favorite Geography Trivia is that Africa is loving HUGE

Also the definition of a

factoid

a brief or trivial item of news or information.
an assumption or speculation that is reported and repeated so often that it becomes accepted as fact

And the origin of fact

late 15th century: from Latin factum, neuter past participle of facere ‘do.’ The original sense was ‘an act or feat,’ later ‘bad deed, a crime,’ surviving in the phrase before (or after) the fact . The earliest of the current senses (‘truth, reality’) dates from the late 16th century.

Please post only irrelevant information that will eventually be scribbled into my "truth notebook" when I am old

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-
There's water on the sun

http://solar-center.stanford.edu/news/sunwater.html

Bulgaroctonus
Dec 31, 2008

This seems like the place to put it, being somewhat obscure, and definitely trivial. Remember 'Flight of the Navigator'? Paul Rubens was the voice of the space ship. Kind of blew my mind for a few seconds.

• Locked thread