Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

"Life is a maze. This is one of its dead ends.

TheKingofSprings posted:

I don’t think UR is a real big fan of it either tbf

Sure, if it resolves and survives and they don't have delirium it's decent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neaden
Nov 4, 2012

A changer of ways
It's ok against DnT I guess but it's only going to get the EtB and plague engineer is scarier. It's going to be really strong against infect but once again PE is even better. It's a strong card I just don't know if it's enough to shore up blacks many weaknesses In Legacy.

neaden fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Jun 18, 2023

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I think it's overhyped but can be a mean gotcha card out of sideboards

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

ilmucche posted:

I think it's overhyped but can be a mean gotcha card out of sideboards

Actually the only reason I had notion thief in my sideboard. Unfortunately I missed my opportunity to do it in favor of actually putting a threat on the board. The real gotcha was slamming back to basics with force backup the moment my opponent tapped out though.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

kirtar posted:

Actually the only reason I had notion thief in my sideboard. Unfortunately I missed my opportunity to do it in favor of actually putting a threat on the board. The real gotcha was slamming back to basics with force backup the moment my opponent tapped out though.

Every now and then I get blue decks with choke the same way. Feels good

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

ilmucche posted:

I had an awkward stare down where I had back to basics and my opponent had choke.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

ilmucche posted:

Back when Sylvan Plug was a thing I used to used to do this to all the miracles players. It rocked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
I see that Mind's Desire is back on the menu.