Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

quote:

I had sex with Martin Shkreli several months ago. We started talking way back when he was on blab all the time and I and a few other girls would always be competing for his attention. Eventually we found out we live pretty close to each other, so he gave me his phone number. After a lot of texting back and forth (it was pretty one-sided, he LOVES to talk about himself) we decide to meet. The cocky facade he puts up when he talks in public is a little easier to see through in private - he's pretty much the textbook definition of "manchild".

Anyway, we meet up for coffee, I listen to him whine about how unfairly the media is treating him, then we go for a walk, during which he stopped to sign a few autographs and got super smug about it, and end up back at his apartment. So we drink a bunch of wine, talk more, he let me hold the wutang album, then he makes a move. I was expecting his dick to be tiny based on his personality, but it was just average, maybe on the smaller side of average. The problem was he had absolutely no confidence, it was like loving a virgin where I had to take control of every aspect. Also it didn't last long and he told me to leave after he finished, but to his credit he did give me money for a cab.

As I was packing up my things he said he would sue me if I told anyone what happened. I've since moved to another city and changed phone numbers, and I know for a fact he does this all the time with his numerous fangirls, so I'm not worried about him finding out who I am. Sorry it's not too exciting of a story. Overall he's not the monster the media makes him out to be but he is an arrogant child. I would date him long-term if he grew up a little, or if not at least gently caress him again, but he doesn't seem to do relationships.

quote:

So I've been casually reading and posting on SA for over a decade. I've always found it funny when goons hate on Furries, Babyfurs. mostly because I am totally one of those typical trainwreck Babyfurs everyone has heard of before. In fact as I'm typing this, I'm sitting in a wet "Littlepawz" brand diaper from one of nearly a dozen websites these days that sell adult sized printed diapers. Pacifier in mouth, teddy bear on lap.

See, the thing is I actually hate most others into this interest. I don't want acceptance or to spread this poo poo to become somehow *acceptable* gently caress that poo poo. I know I am a god drat weirdo and this is kinda how I treat depression, anxiety, and a hosed up childhood. I don't want regular people to know about this. When I was a teenager/young adult I was non-chalant about it until I realized how hosed up it was to subject others to it.

After I moved away for various unrelated reasons (I'm serious about that.) I just keep it private nowadays. I don't indulge in this often, and usually I get baked as well as it really relaxes me and puts me into the mood to enjoy this. And with that, I'm going to go watch cartoons. :) I may watch my little pony, but bronies loving terrify me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Oddly enough what rang the most false to me about the Shkreli one was the "would gently caress again" rating at the end

"I got bad sex from a morally repugnant narcissist and was really unsatisfied with it, but sure, if he's down for more so am I"

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
That first one is almost an exact copy of another "confession" except Tucker Max.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

loquacius posted:

Oddly enough what rang the most false to me about the Shkreli one was the "would gently caress again" rating at the end

maybe if he busted out that wu-tang album. :frog:

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

loquacius posted:

"I got bad sex from a morally repugnant narcissist and was really unsatisfied with it, but sure, if he's down for more so am I"

I could buy it if they're one of those people who think they can get a piece of his money by being in a relationship with him but yeah, almost certainly fake like everything else. Even if it is true it's not particularly interesting. Could have at least made something embarassing up like saying he was into pegging or something.

Babyfur guy, you sound like you know what you're doing is hosed up but think it's OK just because you hide it. That's not really a healthy way to deal with your problems. Stop making GBS threads yourself and do something that will actually help you instead of drive you deeper into whatever is wrong with you.

yeah I eat ass fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Sep 20, 2016

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Predator goon, Don't the bait people explicitly state that they are 14 years old or whatever? When they read the transcripts it sounds pretty damming. What's Chris Hansen like in person? Did they let you finish your interrogation Margarita?

I remember there was a guy that managed to be on the show TWICE :downs:. Please tell me it wasn't you! Or the guy that showed up naked.

It also just occurred to me that they likely would edit out the guys that lawered up quick, since a guy that sat there stone faced wouldn't make the same type of entertaining television as a doughy naked :reddit: guy having a huge meltdown on camera.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

who would recognize martin Shkreli in the streets and ask for an autograph anyway

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Anyone else remember that gently caress who brought his son along with him to the meet? (edit: on To Catch a Predator)

I have a son about the same age and it just upsets me in every way you can be upset. :smith:

Not that you need to be a parent to find that kind of thing reprehensible, it just makes it that much worse.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

who would recognize martin Shkreli in the streets and ask for an autograph anyway

he has somewhat of a fan following among wannabe hedge fund sociopath types.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Oh :smith:

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

loquacius posted:

Honestly I wouldn't be too surprised if it was real. People are different and I don't think it's too strange to imagine that a woman who'd have sex with a dickhole childish billionaire like Shkreli would find his sperg traits endearing. The whole "insecure fuckwad" shtick is very attractive to some women, especially if said fuckwad has money. Overall I'd say I don't necessarily buy it, but I won't be surprised if it somehow turns out to be true.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

KomodoWagon posted:

Honestly I wouldn't be too surprised if it was real. People are different and I don't think it's too strange to imagine that a woman who'd have sex with a dickhole childish billionaire like Shkreli would find his sperg traits endearing. The whole "insecure fuckwad" shtick is very attractive to some women, especially if said fuckwad has money. Overall I'd say I don't necessarily buy it, but I won't be surprised if it somehow turns out to be true.

Wait, then how come I can't get any dates?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

bunnyofdoom posted:

Wait, then how come I can't get any dates?

Try being rich

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

loquacius posted:

Try being rich

f:b

drat you sad boy.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

loquacius posted:

Try being rich

Also being in the media. Getting on TV gets you mad laid.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Thank you sadbrain furry for knowing your poo poo is all hosed up and not letting everyone else know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wizzle
Jun 7, 2004

Most
Parochial
Poster

Late to the show here, but to crackhead-banging goon:

Your life will implode from this if you don't stop. And your child will be permanently messed up when his mom tells him that you chose a crackwhore over parenthood. If you have a girl, she'll probably grow up to be a crackwhore because the message from that is, "crackwhore is better than anything you could be" and if you have a son he'll probably just follow in your footsteps or go to prison or something.

You created a child. Now stop being selfish and do what you need to do. If your wife makes more than you and you're only part time anyway, save up money now and quit and take "paternity leave" when the baby is born. Someone has to take care of that kid. May as well be you, the low-income parent. Now go be a good role model, stop smoking crack and never talk your white trash dumpster crackwhore girlfriend again.

• Locked thread