Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FartGhost

you might think, bugs don't game. "ivVe never seen a bug gamer in my life" well I bet you haven't put 15 slugs on a slip n slide with your favorite tomato plant at the end (they will eat it)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bog pixie

you may not have known this but some caterpillars transform competitively

bog pixie

when you go into a cocoon a man and come out a butterfly with huge rear end pink wings or whatever you gotta find a way to maintain your masculinity. And that way is coming out as a bigger, buffer, and most definitely pinker butterfly than everyone else

treasure bear

moths are just normcore butterflies

FartGhost

it may look like ants build stuff out of dirt but it's actually really tiny lego pieces

bog pixie

the roly poly tumble

bog pixie

FartGhost posted:

it may look like ants build stuff out of dirt but it's actually really tiny lego pieces

ants are banned from most competitions because they have super strength and can tap the minds of their hundreds of companions via telekinesis

bog pixie

ants are cheaters. bees are cheaters too but everyone feels sorry for them since they're going extinct

treasure bear

most insects can lift many times their size, it's not even impressive any more

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i came this close to killing a mosquito last night whose currently posting a .400 biting average, wanna see this little guy finish out the season above .400 and not deprive the sports world of that legacy

treasure bear

Luvcow posted:

i came this close to killing a mosquito last night whose currently posting a .400 biting average, wanna see this little guy finish out the season above .400 and not deprive the sports world of that legacy

they're going to be competing in rio this summer

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

treasure bear posted:

they're going to be competing in rio this summer

really in the spotlight, its their time to shine

deep dish peat moss

bog pixie posted:

City of Glompton

The most recent water skipper 100 cm dash ended in tragedy as it was revealed someone spiked the track with Dawn© dish detergent.

When asked for their reaction to the sabotage of the pond raceway, a mosquito spokeslarvae had no comment.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
outside on my deck listening to the crickets from the woods across the street sing in chorus:

c# b c# b
g b g c#

taunting the crickets on my side of the street like that soccer cheer in that pink floyd song fearless

eonwe

spiders are the undisputed wrestling champions if the arena is a web

eonwe

bog pixie posted:

i like watching butterfly% speedruns

Elusif

eonwe your name is ewnoe backwards

eonwe

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

eonwe your name is ewnoe backwards

true

alnilam

Luvcow posted:

outside on my deck listening to the crickets from the woods across the street sing in chorus:

c# b c# b
g b g c#

taunting the crickets on my side of the street like that soccer cheer in that pink floyd song fearless

you say the plant's to tall to climb
cliiiimbing

peanut

Fireflies aka "lightning bugs" doing skateboard tricks so extreme sparks fill the air

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut

What's hotter than a red hot glow? A green hot glow.

While fasting for Ramadan.

• Locked thread