Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

in the latest iteration of this dumb forums meme, no i don't know that crazy person who dresses in carpet samples

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

oh thats a shame, are you not a stalinist tweeter irl?

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i'm not a "stalinist" so that'd really be something

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjisw2f-vUk

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

jfc

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
So hey, this dude polled like 3.5% which is more than literally all otherother third parties in the past 20 years or so.

Can we get some more people in here crying about how Hillary would have won if it wasn't for the mean ebil Gary voters?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I'm just glad he beat Jill Stein.

edit: the argument wouldn't stand because he would have also taken votes from Trump.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Gary Johnson can be an idiot without being a spoiler.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

OWLS! posted:

So hey, this dude polled like 3.5% which is more than literally all otherother third parties in the past 20 years or so.

Can we get some more people in here crying about how Hillary would have won if it wasn't for the mean ebil Gary voters?

salty bitch

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Meh, we got libs back on the ballot in my state, so I'm fine with that.
5% would have been nice, but unlikely.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

OWLS! posted:

Gary gets all the ex-Ron Paul voters and gold bugs. I imagine his voters would rather throw their bitcoins away in a landfill than vote for Hillary.

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lote posted:

Gary gets all the ex-Ron Paul voters and gold bugs. I imagine his voters would rather throw their bitcoins away in a landfill than vote for Hillary.

In 2012, definitely.

nelson
Apr 12, 2009
College Slice
Gary had the best immigration views of any politician including Obama. :angel: Too bad he was high all the time.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

did the weed wizard weigh in yet?

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubVw_4w0ppM

garyjohnson2016.mpeg

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen
There Goes Dat Gary

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot

Well What Now posted:

There Goes Dat Gary

Johnson/Weld 2018

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

nelson posted:

Gary had the best immigration views of any politician including Obama. :angel: Too bad he was high all the time.

Gary is like a kid that says he’s going to clean up his room.

Are you sure he’d follow through with it, with all that weed he’s smoking?

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Platystemon posted:

Gary is like a kid that says he’s going to clean up his room.

Are you sure he’d follow through with it, with all that weed he’s smoking?

Who cares, weed.

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

:2bong:

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDm5hS3OSZ0

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

lol guess who just got an RT contract

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

theflyingexecutive posted:

lol guess who just got an RT contract

Al Leppo?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
AAHTUOAWERGUEJAGOAUEBJEOBUMO

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
are you serious gary jonston is gonna be working with rt
i literally voted for him just because i thought trump was too influenced by russia
jaosuhgtj9aeo8guj0a9t8ija3390t8pj9eo

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
rt hosted all the third party primary and presidential debates, you should have seen this coming

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Baloogan posted:

i literally voted for him just because i thought trump was too influenced by russia

while we're building new warships that rust to death in ports, russia is throwing all of its money behind assassinating our spirit and our sense of truth

in four years you will not understand how to love something unless putin explains the way of it to you

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

logikv9 posted:

rt hosted all the third party primary and presidential debates, you should have seen this coming

what? i watched the lib debate it was in that weird hall with that weird black libertarian radio guy who kept forgetting about the guy who died of a heart attack a month after the debate

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Baloogan posted:

what? i watched the lib debate it was in that weird hall with that weird black libertarian radio guy who kept forgetting about the guy who died of a heart attack a month after the debate

That was the lib town hall

Lib and green debates have been on RT for a while

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
wow gary ya hosed me

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSWRoEVnWJ4
in which Gary Johnson says the United States should not interfere in Ukraine and disputes its sovereignty by asserting Ukraine:Russia as Puerto Rico:US

theflyingexecutive has issued a correction as of 09:36 on Nov 29, 2016

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Baloogan posted:

haha russiacucked by the Johnson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Baloogan posted:

Free market at work bruh.

• Locked thread