Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Iridium posted:

call into meeting
loudly interrupt to shout your own name
stay off mute while you rearrange literally everything in your office to be within 6 centimeters of your speakerphone

*frantically types new friday morning meeting gauntlet techniques*

im on call 3 hour 3 of my morning calls and i have a lunch meeting after this :shepicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I just received an email from our it department entitled "get hyped for skype!" [pretty sure we'll still be using both sametime and jabber as well]

on a scale from 0 to MOP's "Ante Up" how hyped should I get?

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

qirex posted:

I just received an email from our it department entitled "get hyped for skype!" [pretty sure we'll still be using both sametime and jabber as well]

on a scale from 0 to MOP's "Ante Up" how hyped should I get?

-1. get ready for 5 min discussions about which service to use before people use the old ones anyway

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

Captain Foo posted:

Current Cisco phones cannot transfer calls from non-primary lines if the handset is picked up before the line is selected.

Correct that is a documented limitation for the way those handle SIP messaging in some cases

quote:

Also picking up the handset will answer the non primary line. 👍

That is a setting that has always been present in the UCM.

mod saas
May 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Partycat posted:

Correct that is a documented limitation for the way those handle SIP messaging in some cases

dont admit to being a phone janitor if you dont even have funny stories

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Partycat posted:

The second is good behavior. The first is idiotic. Combined, LMFAO fix ur poo poo

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
"Ok, that's all of our updates. Other-PM, do you want to run through your team's list?"

"Yup, ok." <audibly shoves food in his mouth and begins speaking with his mouth full> "Ok so we had that issues yesterday..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penguissimo
Apr 7, 2007

Iridium posted:

"Ok, that's all of our updates. Other-PM, do you want to run through your team's list?"

"Yup, ok." <audibly shoves food in his mouth and begins speaking with his mouth full> "Ok so we had that issues yesterday..."

the hero we deserve

• Locked thread