Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nawid
Mar 27, 2011
Sataere's team went from tire fire, to decent, even. I think the 16 keeper roster is really helping with parity.

You will be missed Beer!

Is everyone else still in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Nawid posted:

You will be missed Beer!

Ridin this thang til the wheels fall off.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Playing until I win or die second is more likely

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

Nawid posted:

Sataere's team went from tire fire, to decent, even. I think the 16 keeper roster is really helping with parity.

You will be missed Beer!

In for life.

We might want to shake up the divisions or playoff format or both.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

In until I win.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Excellent season everyone!

I'm still in, gotta defend that title

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Nawid posted:

You will be missed Beer!

My team isn't really decent, but it is young. I might have gotten really lucky with JJ Nelson. I hurt myself tremendously when I traded picks for Christine Michael and rebuilding is an uphill battle.

And I am for sure in. I didn't put all this work in to set up for next year just to quit now.

Looking forward to drafting all the running backs.

EDIT: Also isn't that right and OhSnapGangsta, you both needed to win for me :argh:

Sataere fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Dec 27, 2016

OhSnapGangsta
Jun 24, 2006

All the arms we need are for hugging
Lost by half a point :(

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Sataere posted:

My team isn't really decent, but it is young. I might have gotten really lucky with JJ Nelson. I hurt myself tremendously when I traded picks for Christine Michael and rebuilding is an uphill battle.

And I am for sure in. I didn't put all this work in to set up for next year just to quit now.

Looking forward to drafting all the running backs.

EDIT: Also isn't that right and OhSnapGangsta, you both needed to win for me :argh:

buddy, i can't win for myself.

but yeah, im in this thing for the long haul. ill die with my dead, bad team.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

What's the draft order for next season? I have a trade proposal that involves picks. I'm assuming it's also for 2017 picks and not 2016.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

So I wanted to look over past years draft and boy has the website changed...

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
Brandin Cooks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Alshon has broken my heart and I have decided he is going to flame out of the league. Make your offers!

• Locked thread