Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

lol as if any woman would touch me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I've used Anal-eez, the numbing anal lube, and it's just fine. It wasn't terribly numbing, but it was just fine as hole lube.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
I'm numb pretty much all over

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Tried it once but I kept biting this one spot because it felt weird and when the numbness wore off I had a canker sore

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Tuxedo Gin posted:

Not if you are fat and easily winded.

I'm fat, easily winded, and french.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Minimalist Program posted:

I'm fat, easily winded, and french.

can't even run away, a shameful frenchman

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
lots of women find premature male ejaculation kinda sexy and some even get off on it because they see it as vaginal domination and conquest of the pennis. lol the poo poo u learn when taking a women studies elective during a gently caress off semester.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

lots of women find premature male ejaculation kinda sexy and some even get off on it

finally, my time to shine!

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

Mariana Horchata posted:

lots of women find premature male ejaculation kinda sexy and some even get off on it because they see it as vaginal domination and conquest of the pennis. lol the poo poo u learn when taking a women studies elective during a gently caress off semester.

Men will gently caress anything . Your vagina isnt special.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Mariana Horchata posted:

How do I find these women

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
I prefer to cum on butts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Mariana Horchata posted:

Yah, I've met this stripper

• Locked thread