Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

who loving cares?

I care, Mumpy, since that's what the thread topic is about : lawyers.

Here's another thing you cannot care about : google voice hasn't worked for me for a couple of weeks now and it potentially cost me the opportunity to buy a house I used to live in -- cause the calls never came through. and voicemails never came through. How... bullshit.

I talked to a patent IP lawyer a couple years ago. IP law is hosed up poo poo, IMHO. hth.

:Page 2 sniper emoticon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Here's another thing you cannot care about : google voice hasn't worked for me for a couple of weeks now and it potentially cost me the opportunity to buy a house I used to live in -- cause the calls never came through. and voicemails never came through. How... bullshit.

I talked to a patent IP lawyer a couple years ago. IP law is hosed up poo poo, IMHO. hth.

you are right. I cannot care about those things

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Sorry your free phone service stopped working and you didnt notice

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I mean, I did. Google voice kept taking my voice mails but never gave them to me. It's standard bullshit.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

you are right. I cannot care about those things

:hfive:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

you get what you pay for (nothing)

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE POST A FUCKIN LINK I MEAN poo poo GODDAMN

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
pound my tiny little butthole into oblivion

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Chinatown posted:

pound my tiny little butthole into oblivion

pm me

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow
Best recent e/n thread was the goonette whose 12 year old brother ended up in the ICU with sepsis twice because he couldnt stop inserting a bike pump into his urethra and inflating his bladder. Half the goons in the thread were telling her that she should be ~*~sex positive~*~ and buy sounding fetish gear for her 12 year old brother because having a sounding and inflation fetish at age 12 is perfectly normal and healthy.

MullardEL34 fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Jun 12, 2016

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
E/n has tge highest amount of goonettes on this forum, cause their biotruths make them care about other peoples problems

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

MullardEL34 posted:

Best recent e/n thread was the goonette whose 12 year old brother ended up in the ICU with sepsis twice because he couldnt stop inserting a bike pump into his urethra and inflating his bladder. Half the goons in the thread were telling her that she should be ~*~sex positive~*~ and buy sounding fetish gear for her 12 year old brother because having a sounding and inflation fetish at age 12 is perfectly normal and healthy.

Who doesn't want a chapped, chafed, stretch marked dick hole and a swollen, infected and inflamed bladder to match? I can definitely see the appeal of this super normal fetish.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

PinkoBastard posted:

Who doesn't want a chapped, chafed, stretch marked dick hole and a swollen, infected and inflamed bladder to match? I can definitely see the appeal of this super normal fetish.

Jesus. I just like rather larger than normal tits.

I think I should start dating again.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
VENDAGOAT, I TYPICALLY TRUST YOU AND YOUR POSTING. DO YOU HAVE THE LINK TO WHATEVER THE HELL IS BEING REFERENCED IN THIS THREAD?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Iron Prince posted:

VENDAGOAT, I TYPICALLY TRUST YOU AND YOUR POSTING. DO YOU HAVE THE LINK TO WHATEVER THE HELL IS BEING REFERENCED IN THIS THREAD?

When it comes to comically undersized boobs, I am just as lost as you friend

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
thanks for the effort, anyway. much appreciated.

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I am very drunk, friend
you're an aggressive, drunk fucknut who sucks. don't post.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

MullardEL34 posted:

she should've made him sound an entire pack of cigarettes; that would've straightened his rear end out

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb
Probably this thread.

Goon has a roommate that builds a new room inside of the apartment, goon then reports issue to management after consulting a lawyer and other roommates.

Didn't cost him much, if anything. It's also a really entertaining thread.

op can gently caress off.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I just want to know about the dude who's wife farted on their baby

i want to know if she's willing to fart on other people/things

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

MullardEL34 posted:

hopefully he dies in surgery because that kid's probably going to grow up to be a serial killer

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

you get what you pay for (nothing)

i use google/yt/google services so much that i probably make the equivalent of maybe a minimum wage migrant worker in india or a retarded janitor in china so tbf theyre getting paid

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
uhhhh, we're on page 3 and there's still no link to the goddamn baby farting story

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
why would you not fart on a baby

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

I mean, I did. Google voice kept taking my voice mails but never gave them to me. It's standard bullshit.

:hfive:

Google thinks they own everything. You ought to kill them.

e: is there a lawyer who does that sort of thing?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Robo Reagan posted:

hopefully he dies in surgery because that kid's probably going to grow up to be a serial killer

detective on phone, peering down at corpse with screwdriver in urethra: it's him again. the Pecker Wrecker

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Sestze posted:

op can gently caress off.
you should go back to e/n, friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
taint nothing but bad my friend