Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Where the heck is he? I have spent about 4 days searching on the internet and cant seem to find him ANYWHERE. No one seems to know and 104.3 the FAN has been pretty quiet and wont let them know. SANDY HAS BEEN MISSING SINCE MARCH. No internet presence which is insane for a radio personality. The trail has just gone cold and it is SUSPICIOUS no one is asking the tough questions. Here are some pictures, let me know if you guys see him, tell Sandy I am worried.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Where the heck is he? I have spent about 4 days searching on the internet and cant seem to find him ANYWHERE. No one seems to know and 140.3 the FAN has been pretty quiet and wont let them know. SANDY HAS BEEN MISSING SINCE MARCH. No internet presence which is insane for a radio personality. The trail has just gone cold and it is SUSPICIOUS no one is asking the tough questions. Here are some pictures, let me know if you guys see him, tell Sandy I am worried.

Casey Kasem was lost for like 4 years and people actually cared about him. That dude is gone

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Casey Kasem was lost for like 4 years and people actually cared about him. That dude is gone

I care, i just wish i knew someone who knew where he was so i could get some sleep!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I care, i just wish i knew someone who knew where he was so i could get some sleep!

did he use a racial slur on the air?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

did he use a racial slur on the air?

he is a sports institution and a pure professional thats why its so puzzling!!!!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

he is a sports institution and a pure professional thats why its so puzzling!!!!

no one else seems very invested in it. Your local sports talk seems to want to forget about him. He must have hosed up somehow

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

no one else seems very invested in it. Your local sports talk seems to want to forget about him. He must have hosed up somehow

isnt that convenient ? arguably their biggest talent goes missing and no one knows where he is? no one hires the shooting star known as Sandy Clough, letting all that talent go to waste? hardly!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

isnt that convenient ? arguably their biggest talent goes missing and no one knows where he is? no one hires the shooting star known as Sandy Clough, letting all that talent go to waste? hardly!

go gently caress yourself. I hope he is dead

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

go gently caress yourself. I hope he is dead

woah get the gently caress out my of thread mumpy mcfuckinz haha got you

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

woah get the gently caress out my of thread mumpy mcfuckinz haha got you

I am literally the only poster here.
Close it
I dare you

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I am literally the only poster here.
Close it
I dare you

Who the heck do you think you are??????

Lost Canyoneer
Nov 1, 2009
I stopped listening to Sandy Clough about 15 years ago, because he was an autistic monomaniac for sports who had no sense of humor whatsoever. Whenever somebody in the studio made a joke, he'd just sit quietly until the laughing stopped, then start droning on about sports again.

So unless he's really changed I don't much care where he went.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
ut oh. other people saw our secret love

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
He walked into some woods with a bottle of Jack and a snubnosed .38. rip

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
nose knows

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Isaac posted:

nose knows

lemme meet the nose,i have 23 questions for him ( in honor of the late michael jordan )

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
HOLY poo poo I JUST GOT SANDY'D HOW FAR DOES THIS RABBIT HOLE GO?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
:ninja: no news on the sandy front.

stay vigilant.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

THEY SENT HIM TO SPACE?! those drat dirty apes those drat dirty apes!!!!!!!!!!!

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
I had a sandy clough once. Took forever to get it all out of there.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Is that the guy who a bunch of people have as avatars? What's the deal with him? I don't think we're going to get anywhere finding him unless we know what the deal is.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

THEY SENT HIM TO SPACE?! those drat dirty apes those drat dirty apes!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to space. BACK to SPACE.

:inception noise: woooo conspiracyyyy :illuminati-emot.gif:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Sandy Clough fell into a giant butthole, LOL.

• Locked thread