Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

bikesonyx posted:

Rent the car on craigslist as housing. That way someone will always be there to protect his belongings and you can make a few extra bucks.

in california, its illegal to sleep in a car and they can fine/impound it lol (at least as it applies to like 90% of cities which iirc includes sacramento)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Some poo poo heel broke out the rear two windows of my car to steal a towel and 45 cents in change out of the cup holder. They used a crowbar to bend back the window frame too.

$1200 in damage for 45 cents.

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

:3: SCALE ITCH :3:

I hate yankees posted:

OP put a used dildo on the dashboard, preferably one that has been shoved up your anus, and see if anyone takes it

That's... actually a thought. Does it have to be a butt dildo? Can I just cover it in chocolate frosting? I mean, that way it could also be an air freshener.
Should I buy a new one? Should I go with a gently used one? What about secondhand ben wa balls or a broken rabbit vibe?

epsilon posted:

And you allow this because..?

Because he's our forgetful sugar daddy via envelopes of forgotten money. :wink:
Plus it's funny as gently caress to hear a 70 year old going ballistic in Diablo.

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

Some poo poo heel broke out the rear two windows of my car to steal a towel and 45 cents in change out of the cup holder. They used a crowbar to bend back the window frame too.

Feel that. Car's hosed because someone wanted some moist wipes.
Fortunately insurance is going to cover pretty much all of it and he's covering the deductible because he admits it's a culmination of his own BS.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
I own a good car and it got robbed. It loving sucks. My prayers are with you, namaste.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Someone stole the manual out of my old 1987 Saab convertible. loving rude imo.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Someone stole the manual out of my old 1987 Saab convertible. loving rude imo.

Haha I got the manual right here .... it's in my butt

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

tokomon posted:

That's... actually a thought. Does it have to be a butt dildo? Can I just cover it in chocolate frosting? I mean, that way it could also be an air freshener.
Should I buy a new one? Should I go with a gently used one? What about secondhand ben wa balls or a broken rabbit vibe?

Gently used one with maybe a light layer of chocolate frosting to set up a trap for those would be thieves

e: you could place said dildo in the car at night so the dad can also be really confused

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

I hate yankees posted:

Gently used one with maybe a light layer of chocolate frosting to set up a trap for those would be thieves

e: you could place said dildo in the car at night so the dad can also be really confused

I like this plan.
My only regret is that the car is currently at the auto repair place.

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

That doesn't mean your legs don't work! Get that dildo in there!

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

tokomon posted:

I like this plan.
My only regret is that the car is currently at the auto repair place.

call the mechanic and request a quote for dildo installation

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

I had some cholo motherfucker cut open the soft top of my 4x4, all just to pocket a handful of change worth less than $3. He could have just unzipped the back but no, shithead cut it.

I know he was a cholo because the cops phoned me and woke me up over it. Dude was cuffed and face down on the hood of the squad car. Didn't seem too pleased.

loving dumbass.

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

MiracleWhale posted:

call the mechanic and request a quote for dildo installation
This is good advice, but be careful they don't quote you the price for the factory model dildo. Aftermarket car dildos have a far wider range of options at a significantly lower price.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

The Cubelodyte posted:

I had some cholo motherfucker cut open the soft top of my 4x4, all just to pocket a handful of change worth less than $3. He could have just unzipped the back but no, shithead cut it.

I know he was a cholo because the cops phoned me and woke me up over it. Dude was cuffed and face down on the hood of the squad car. Didn't seem too pleased.

loving dumbass.

On the bright side, the damage he caused probably bumped up his charge.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

how did AIDS Larry die

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
I used to know this girl and we'd go visit her in college. She dated this guy who was in a frat and I barely remember doing it but we hosed up this Mercedes that was parked outside their frat house. I had the hood ornament for years as a keychain.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?
:10bux: says this goon's roommate's disability is obesity

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

Male Tears posted:

:10bux: says this goon's roommate's disability is obesity

She actually has a thing going on where her reflexes and coordination aren't so good and she has chronic muscle weakness. :(
She drove until she felt she couldn't trust herself to stop in time in case of an emergency. It's funny as gently caress watching her try to cook, though, because she is hilariously clumsy.

Giraffe posted:

This is good advice, but be careful they don't quote you the price for the factory model dildo. Aftermarket car dildos have a far wider range of options at a significantly lower price.

See, I already have a dildo with a suction cup at the base. I was really hoping to move up to a model with glitter and some kind of LED functionality and maybe a vibrating egg, so I figure I can always do a self-install of the used one later and that'll give me the perfect reason to upgrade.

tokomon fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Jun 15, 2016

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

seriously whatup with AIDS larry

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
No clue. I'd had enough of AIDS Larry's antics, and moved.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
did he really have AIDS ???

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Yeah. He was 6'3" and weighed about 100 lbs. In the 70s he had been a Marlboro Man on billboards, and had one of the billboards cut up and nailed all over his living room walls. It actually looked really cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

When I was like 21 I drove a lovely van and used to park it unlocked on the street

One day I went to drive to work and found out I'd left my bag on the passenger seat, and someone had dumped it all out and gone through it

They didn't take anything, which was the most insulting part :mad:

• Locked thread