Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I was talking during Prometheus, in retrospect i was doing everyone a favor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i would rather be alone than tolerate a date who checks her phone even like two times

i just go 'oh this again' and they go sry sry sry i hev problem

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

EvilJoven posted:

I think it's pretty lovely to have your phone out during previews but it's morally right to ignore mock and otherwise impede the commercials they play before movies.

The previews are also commercials.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
If you have your phone out and the brightness cranked to max I am going to throw this crappy movie theatre popcorn my SO made my buy at you until you put it away.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I send tweets to lowtax during movies

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
i went on a date with a girl who kept snapchatting pictures during the movie

drove me insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
people who think you have to be at the theatre before the start time, or even 15 minutes after are the worst

• Locked thread