Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
What's your moms address again? :boom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
huh?! what are you on about this time

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

pity reply

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I give ops mom tube steak and protein injections on the reg

e: and her bin is organic

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Nice joke, op!

It's you, you're the joke

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I'm not sure where the nearest bin would be because I don't know where you live. Post your address and I'll put "donation bin near [your address]" in Google search and we'll figure this out together.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
so you think our mothers have donation bins that you can rummage through? that doesnt even sound sexual so im not really sure what you were getting at.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

jackyl posted:

I give ops mom tube steak and protein injections on the reg

e: and her bin is organic
Really? I think if you're feeding her steak regularly, she probably doesn't need supplemental protein. Just my 2 cents.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I think OP is lucky to have so many men to help take care of his mother. I imagine she is quite sick to need that much help (?) and I do hope she feels better soon.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

a hole-y ghost posted:

I think OP is lucky to have so many men to help take care of his mother. I imagine she is quite sick to need that much help (?) and I do hope she feels better soon.

:unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

a hole-y ghost posted:

Really? I think if you're feeding her steak regularly, she probably doesn't need supplemental protein. Just my 2 cents.

well it's kinda involuntary on my part

• Locked thread