Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless

The one guy who's played the game way too much and hates it now and knows what combinations will be played before they even happen but still won't just go do something else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

*playing with a group of 5 or more*
haiku card
*looks around the group and nods in agreement, draws another card*
another haiku card.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
I guess this racist joke is OK since it's printed on a card.

*Plays handwritten card with slur on it*

Scaly Haylie

mister magpie posted:

I guess this racist joke is OK since it's printed on a card.

*Plays handwritten card with slur on it*

FluffieDuckie

You really haven't had the whole cards against humanity experience until you've had to play it with a bunch of 40 year old women hopped up on too much wine and chocolate and you slowly realize you're the one that's having explain everything to other people who have never heard of half of those things and by the end of the evening they're all staring at you like you grew horns

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Matoi Ryuko

FluffieDuckie posted:

You really haven't had the whole cards against humanity experience until you've had to play it with a bunch of 40 year old women hopped up on too much wine and chocolate and you slowly realize you're the one that's having explain everything to other people who have never heard of half of those things and by the end of the evening they're all staring at you like you grew horns

What's so bad about having horns?

symbolic

FluffieDuckie posted:

i went to my friend's graduation party last year and it was me+a bunch of squeaky-clean theater and band kids, so naturally we played CaH

having to explain what bukkake was to them was quite the experience

eonwe

*plays a funny card about but nobody else knows what it means*

eonwe

Matoi Ryuko posted:

What's so bad about having horns?

Try asking a steer

FluffieDuckie

symbolic posted:

i went to my friend's graduation party last year and it was me+a bunch of squeaky-clean theater and band kids, so naturally we played CaH

having to explain what bukkake was to them was quite the experience

yes. bukkake was one of the words

:stare::"how the hell do you know these things?"

:cripes::"internet"

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
“i wanna preface this next play by saying i have a lot of black friends and i didn't write the card so it isn't technically racist”

FactsAreUseless

Nobody in this Wiccan circle is enjoying the game, but Betty's son brought it and Jean keeps eyeing the 30-year-old Trivial Pursuit Genus Edition, and if she asks to play someone's going to murder her with a crochet set they were using to create small bags for holding crystals that help to align the four directions.

FactsAreUseless

People keep saying "merry meet" real sarcastically.

Jolyne Cujoh

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
"Why are all of these cards about dog dicks and Pewdiepie"

"Oh I thought it would be fun to turn on all of the expansions so there is more variety!"

Don We Now

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

i'm the poorly timed holocaust jokes card

Ace of Baes

Don We Now posted:

i'm the poorly timed holocaust jokes card

theres never a poor time for a holocaust joke

Don We Now

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

what about just before learning the girl you're trying to impress with your edgy sense of humor is jewish

mags

Ace of Baes posted:

theres never a poor time for a holocaust joke

I think making one while it was happening might qualify

Macnult

"if you had to describe me, the card czar, using only one of the cards in your hand, which one w-"
*looks up to see everyone already placing a card down.*

"...okay uh let's see here. we have:
- probably gay. well that was fast
- words, words, words. hahaha true
- depression. harsh
- firing a rifle into the air while b.. pfft.. balls d-deep in a squ HAHAHAHA OH MY GOD"

*wiping tears from my face as I catch my breath*

"words, words, words"

mags

Plays an unfunny card about an irrelevant celebrity.

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

Macnult posted:

"Oh goddammit Dave you were supposed to read the bottom card FIRST"

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec

mister magpie posted:

*picks this card as the winner*

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

mister magpie posted:

"'After the earthquake, Sean Penn brought Sean Penn to the needy children of Haiti' haha oh man that egomaniacal dick head totally would do someting like that"
"Who's Sean Penn?"
"Uh I think like a singer or something"

Machai

*a blank card with dickbutt drawn on it*

Ostentatious

*smirks smugly at unsure friend who doesn't want to play CaH*

"come on...can't handle the edge...?"

tao of lmao

I'm a very literal judge. I'll pick an answer that makes sense over an answer that makes me laugh. I feel this is only fair.

Machai

tao of lmao posted:

I'm a very literal judge. I'll pick an answer that makes sense over an answer that makes me laugh. I feel this is only fair.

hello patrick, hows the wife?

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
"what the... this celebrity isn't gay at all, i think you're playing the game wrong"

100 degrees Calcium

I'm the card czar that reads the entire prompt out loud once for each provided response.

Jolyne Cujoh

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/746528711478939649

FutonForensic

i get so loving angry trying to put together a mad lib when the drunkard plebs only suggest "rear end" or "DICKS" for every noun, verb and adjective. im trying to construct a real narrative here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

FutonForensic posted:

i get so loving angry trying to put together a mad lib when the drunkard plebs only suggest "rear end" or "DICKS" for every noun, verb and adjective. im trying to construct a real narrative here

You have to give the people what they want.

• Locked thread