Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AirRaid
Dec 21, 2004

Nose Manual + Super Sonic Spin Attack
Beta build went live for pioneers yesterday. Not sure when they’re throwing the switch for everyone, but it’s installable now.

Pro tip I would completely uninstall any alpha build you have and install from scratch, I had some issues with it updating over the old build.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orv
May 4, 2011
12PM GMT Wednesday.

6 hours from this post, basically.

Orv fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Jan 24, 2018

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
lol a ton of people can't get in but this post on the thieves forum owns

quote:

its really terrible same as it was with PUBG , the perfered Streamers and their fanboys already play and stream on Mixer while the lower deck people are not cared about. This is a fact and i hate this , its close to raceism where there are 2 classes, the Mixer Partners with their fanboys and the normal Xbox X buyers that bought their devices for(not only ofc) PUBG and Sea of Thieves .
This is the wrong way Microsoft, i regret my Xbox X purchase the second time now

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
i see a ton of people playing this, but i can't (despite finding the weirdly-placed beta and installing that)

oh well

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Same, I guess I'll just have to treat it like destiny 2 for a few more hours

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Welp, guess in playing now too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

automaticswim
Jan 7, 2005

butt interrogator
new post in games: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3847289

gonna add some of the last tidbits from here into the op

• Locked thread