Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IVofSURGE
Nov 9, 2004
I thought people needed to see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BvwLnbn3wo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Sever

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

IVofSURGE posted:

I thought people needed to see it.

Boy were you wrong, huh?

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
Do the world a favor and plant a lawn dart in his skull and as his damaged grey matter is oozing out ask him what he thinks about gravity now.

IVofSURGE
Nov 9, 2004

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Boy were you wrong, huh?

I'm not sure yet. Time will tell.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

this guy makes some good points but i don't think you're supposed to end a rap after just two verses, i mean ive never gotten all the way through the bible (its pretty long) but i know there are more than two verses in there, and lots of people like that one.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

I don't think he was actually on the ISS

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
your friend needs to speak more clearly, he is mumbling too much for me to understand

IVofSURGE
Nov 9, 2004

Rutibex posted:

your friend needs to speak more clearly, he is mumbling too much for me to understand

Yeah. The vocal track is too low as well. At least the crawl tells you what he's saying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

v dope beat

• Locked thread