Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
more like super not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crabf
May 29, 2015

Drad_Bert posted:

more like super not

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Professor Shark posted:

I slummed in the Leper's Colony and looked at the Autobans, then I used my :justpost: Resurrection Spell to bring it back from the dead

the fact that you have had to say this twice may imply that this is not a very hilarious thread series

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

SUPER.

HOT.

SUPER.

HOT.

SUPER.

HOT.

SUPER.

HOT.

SUPER.

HOT.

SUPER.

HOT.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Gas thread ban op gently caress my gay rear end, not necessarily in that order thanks

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Putty posted:

the fact that you have had to say this twice may imply that this is not a very hilarious thread series

It's an art project, stupid

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Professor Shark posted:

It's an art project, stupid

Yeah so is impaling my rear end with a kinetic impact weapon from orbit big boy

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin
pooper clot

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

Gas thread ban op gently caress my gay rear end, not necessarily in that order thanks

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

so what have you contributed to the discussion aside from grousing that at its best is generously described as "curmudgeonly" but more honestly termed "dickweed"

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
seriously APS at least gnarly had the excuse of being appointed head ape wrangler around here to descend into drunken assholery, whats your loving excuse

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i didnt read any of this, video games are for idiot virgins

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

OMGVBFLOL posted:

i didnt read any of this, video games are for idiot virgins
Looks like I need to play some video games..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crabf
May 29, 2015

crabf posted:

Your character kills himself in the end after the game takes control of your life

would like to expand on this and say the game revolves around killing red dudes but the main character (just an average gamer (you)) turns out to be a red dude and eventually with your forced assistance the SuperHot game manages to put your video game character into the real world and you are forced to kill your gamer character

• Locked thread