Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

So if you want to be an astronaut maybe you should start eating your boogers again? In space there are no tissues, and when they screen you to be an astronaut they ask you about your hygiene. Mention the boogers and you are guaranteed a second interview. Also can I use my axe bodywash to wash my dishes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

potential astronaut.

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax
Oh, Boko Haram, for shame! You should know better than to try pull the wool over the eyes of Gibbis like this. Everyone here knows exactly what you're up to here with your oh so innocently eating boogers for the sake of hygiene (and a definite second interview call-back) story. It's like every month or so someone comes out with the same eating boogers in space tale, the details slightly varying, and it always turns out that they're hiding a deep dark secret.

We've heard it a million times, Boko! Watched it unfold a million times, and it always goes down the same way. We are aware of your kind now, especially here in Gibbis. WE KNOW what you're up to here... smh!

How's about I speed things up and lay it out now what's going to unfold about you over the next couple of days, and save us all a lotta time dilly-dallying over what we all already know is gonna happen? Hmmm? *nods* Yes, okay then.

While you'd like us all to believe that you're eating boogers to be efficient and you'll be one of the tidiest and cleanest astronauts in the history of ever...

..we know that it's the "green goodness" entering your system in space which trips the trip-wire on your inbuilt message system, whuch in turn transmits a signal to your people alerting them that another of one of you is up there ready to go home...

Your martian buddies then transmit a message back to you saying they're on their way and give you details on how to do your change over to true form procedure for when the time is right...

Fast forward however long that all takes to do, and thatnks to your boogers "green goodness" you find yourself, at long last, back home on your beloved Mars...

..which is when and where your final split from human form takes place while the entire planet celebrates your arrival in exhuberant glee that another of your people is back home in the fold...

...and whereby the full benegits of your bugger "green goodness" really comes to the forefront and you gaze your planet with proper vision, seeing properly for a change, instead of having to suffer the "hopeless earthling vision is the shittiest sight in the Universe, amirite, guys?!" way of looking at things...

Okay, so that about covers it. We'll add your name to the list of other martians revealed on here due to underestimating how long it would take the eathlings to figure out why so many people like to eat their drat boogers and as they try to promore the practice in some way or other.

Yes, Boko Haram, WE KNOW about you now! Smh...

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
hmm, ok ill bite. yes. technically you can was your dishes with axe bodynspray.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
have you considered that boko may be haram?

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
5 for the effort post

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Wee Stubby Nublet posted:

Oh, Boko Haram, for shame! You should know better than to try pull the wool over the eyes of Gibbis like this. Everyone here knows exactly what you're up to here with your oh so innocently eating boogers for the sake of hygiene (and a definite second interview call-back) story. It's like every month or so someone comes out with the same eating boogers in space tale, the details slightly varying, and it always turns out that they're hiding a deep dark secret.

We've heard it a million times, Boko! Watched it unfold a million times, and it always goes down the same way. We are aware of your kind now, especially here in Gibbis. WE KNOW what you're up to here... smh!

How's about I speed things up and lay it out now what's going to unfold about you over the next couple of days, and save us all a lotta time dilly-dallying over what we all already know is gonna happen? Hmmm? *nods* Yes, okay then.

While you'd like us all to believe that you're eating boogers to be efficient and you'll be one of the tidiest and cleanest astronauts in the history of ever...

..we know that it's the "green goodness" entering your system in space which trips the trip-wire on your inbuilt message system, whuch in turn transmits a signal to your people alerting them that another of one of you is up there ready to go home...

Your martian buddies then transmit a message back to you saying they're on their way and give you details on how to do your change over to true form procedure for when the time is right...

Fast forward however long that all takes to do, and thatnks to your boogers "green goodness" you find yourself, at long last, back home on your beloved Mars...

..which is when and where your final split from human form takes place while the entire planet celebrates your arrival in exhuberant glee that another of your people is back home in the fold...

...and whereby the full benegits of your bugger "green goodness" really comes to the forefront and you gaze your planet with proper vision, seeing properly for a change, instead of having to suffer the "hopeless earthling vision is the shittiest sight in the Universe, amirite, guys?!" way of looking at things...

Okay, so that about covers it. We'll add your name to the list of other martians revealed on here due to underestimating how long it would take the eathlings to figure out why so many people like to eat their drat boogers and as they try to promore the practice in some way or other.

:chanpop:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Wee Stubby Nublet posted:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I don't see why you couldn't take tissues into space op? :shrug:

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
The pressure difference caused by a smeeze in zero gs will cause a rapid depressurization and the space ship will blow up. That's what really killed the Soviet space doggie

Trust me, my uncle works for nasa

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

let me know when you post one of the good ideas you got

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I was hoping this thread was a suicide note.

• Locked thread