Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
ive contributed a lot today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Noice. Proud to be on the same forum as OP :patriot:

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
proud to be a forums poster where at leas I know I'm gay

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
not really because it just gets turned into clouds, which rain water which yu drink to make more piss. its the squircle of life

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
drat nigga that's a good joke

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Sorry I meant bad

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i saw a homeless lady open palm slap a yuppie today

she then ripped a lot of flowers from a flower pot on the sidewalk and threatened a fat guy with a walkie talkie

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

i once knew this guy named pete and i called him pee pee pete because it sounded funny to me

he didn't like me much but who cares what a guy named pee pee pete thinks?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I've heavily invested in these

due to my constant fear of china men and the horrible things I hear they do to your coke :ohdear:

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
hey op

you're pissing me off :grin:

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
Only by pissing in a large source of drinking water, such as large, open-air reservoir, can ensure your contribution reaches as many as possible.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
only if you collect it in bottles at high volumes and post jpegs of it on internet for people to look at and be like "WOW THAT REAL BUT WHY DUHHH"

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Iron Prince posted:

proud to be a forums poster where at leas I know I'm gay

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model
Only if you piss off the edge of the world

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

if you had pissed out space liquid maybe, in terms of mass. but otherwise, no way.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I contributed a LOT to the OPs mom's lunch

modeski
Apr 21, 2005

Deceive, inveigle, obfuscate.

jimmyjams posted:

ive contributed a lot today

Did you do wees in the potty? You get a stamp on the hand!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

satanic splash-back posted:

he didn't like me much

That might have been my fault.

I knew him too. I noticed, over time, that he would repeat himself quite a lot. Whether it was to further discussion on a particular topic or because he felt he wasn't being heard properly/sufficiently the first time, who knows - he never came out with anything interesting enough for me to be compelled to establish what his deal with it was.

Anyway, I got so sick of him repeating himself so often that I began calling hin Re-re-pete. It honestly was just because he would say the same things over and over again. But he was convinced, and no amount of telling him differently could sway him, that I was implying he's a re-re retard each time I said it. Ohhh, by geez he'd get sensitive about and put on quite a dramatic kerfuffle. Ended up that it got to the stage that people began calling him Re-re-pete just for the reaction. And the reaction element caused his nick to evolve into Re-re-re-re-pete.

I fell out of touch with him, haven't seen the guy for years. But I imagine he became quite sensitive to li'l double preceders attached to his name. So, yeah, it may well have been my fault that dude didn't like you very much.

I probably should apologise to you for inadvertently costing you a friendship. But, you know what it boils down to? Who is really gonna care if some Re-re-re-re-pee-pee-pete is actually in their stable of friends or not anyway? Not ye or me, I'm sure. So, it is for that reason, and that reason alone, that no apology shall be forthcoming in this instance.

• Locked thread