Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Gullous posted:

Black kid in the middle is doing nothing wrong but busted anyways, as is the tradition.

I found this on glenbeck.com

I too, further rape culture by drinking a beer while wearing shades.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Im not good with photoshops or humour why did i make this it has nothing to do with the topic at hand

I guess black peoplearen't being pointed out so I have 'fixed' the poster.

Mortimer Knag
Nov 23, 2007

CJacobs posted:

I don't get why the kid who's diving is marked as not cool, a) diving is an extremely cool thing to do, and b) the deep end of a public pool is the only place where you can dive in

You goddamned retards it's because his form is all wrong. His head is raised way too high and on top of that his eyes are wide open right before he slams face first into the water. That poo poo's gonna sting and he might hurt his neck.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

winter.mute
Jan 5, 2010

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:

glorious

YerAuraBoresMeAlice
Dec 26, 2005

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Turns out that kid in the middle was the least cool of all.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

BeyondRad posted:

You goddamned retards it's because his form is all wrong. His head is raised way too high and on top of that his eyes are wide open right before he slams face first into the water. That poo poo's gonna sting and he might hurt his neck.

you idiot, it's because he didn't wait for the redhead girl to get out of the water before diving

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Hahhahaha

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Wee Stubby Nublet posted:

Lmao! Wait! You are calling ME a "loving moron" in the same as you're asking that stupid loving question? Are you like legit retarded or something? You're that far gone in the head that you can't see the obvious loving connection that my post has to do with the opening post? Wow! You are quite literally dumb as gently caress man. Perhaps you should try reading the opening post again, then read mine, and if you're lucky then it might occur to your peabrain what my post has to do with the op. O_o

I tell you what, since you're obviously such an absolute dumbfuck, I'll simplify it further for you. How's about you just read the title of this thread, nine words only, and see how you go trying to find the connection in my post - 22 words long. Surely out of my post's 22 words something might click in that void inside your fuckhead cranium. :D

you should leave the meltdowns to the professionals imo

Rotacixe
Oct 21, 2008

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Moridin920 posted:

you should leave the meltdowns to the professionals imo

Because of that meltdown, gunky junket sent a pm to the fyad IK to chain probate me for money. Being the clever man that I am I instead asked the byob mod to probate me for a week. I'm not exactly sure what I accomplished.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Because of that meltdown, gunky junket sent a pm to the fyad IK to chain probate me for money. Being the clever man that I am I instead asked the byob mod to probate me for a week. I'm not exactly sure what I accomplished.
so that's why Fluffie probated you. i understand now.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

lol

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

symbolic posted:

so that's why Fluffie probated you. i understand now.

posting about coyotes in byob is a probatable offense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

why did you turn the pusher girl into some kind of horrible grey skinned goblin

• Locked thread