Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?
A1 Thick & Hearty burgers for life. Now you can even buy the Whataburger ketchup at WalMart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I now follow this dude on Twitter and he spends a lot of time rating peoples waifus. He even rates the obvious trolls.
This did rules.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
god bless this mess

Bulgaroctonus
Dec 31, 2008

PallasAthene posted:

A1 Thick & Hearty burgers for life. Now you can even buy the Whataburger ketchup at WalMart.

TRUTH. I only worked there for around a year, but it was the inaugural run of the A1 T/H. 1997, I think? I really think An Old People Discussing Whatabutger and Why Texas is the Best thread needs to be made, but it'd be like this one, crossed with the Texas politics thread, meaning I'd find it fun, a few of y'all would, but it would crash and burn from a bunch of fuckin Okies or Ohioans or whoever these ignorant savages are who don't even know who Ann Richards was just making GBS threads away, so what's the point? Motherfuckers don't even know barbeque, or how to score weed without asking the drat Internet. SMDH.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
we had a real good texas thread going for a long time until franco closed it because of course he would

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Bulgaroctonus posted:

TRUTH. I only worked there for around a year, but it was the inaugural run of the A1 T/H. 1997, I think? I really think An Old People Discussing Whatabutger and Why Texas is the Best thread needs to be made, but it'd be like this one, crossed with the Texas politics thread, meaning I'd find it fun, a few of y'all would, but it would crash and burn from a bunch of fuckin Okies or Ohioans or whoever these ignorant savages are who don't even know who Ann Richards was just making GBS threads away, so what's the point? Motherfuckers don't even know barbeque, or how to score weed without asking the drat Internet. SMDH.

have to agree with this

mr_cramalldees
Dec 14, 2015

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Bulgaroctonus posted:

gently caress Oklahoma.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
I'm totally bummed out that my states gov doesn't have a single weeb who's out of the closet.

you really like Naruto, that's fine dude. Stop loving posting anime babes on your insta

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

mr_cramalldees posted:

gently caress Oklahoma.

Hell yeah

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I will vote Robert Morrow for President of these United States, and I hope everyone will join me.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I'm down if he agrees to begun funding macross fighter R&D pronto. Big titty bitches alone do not make life worth living.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Nathilus posted:

I'm down if he agrees to begun funding macross fighter R&D pronto. Big titty bitches alone do not make life worth living.

I would move to texas for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

whoflungpoop posted:

i was educated in the gospel of ann richards by my grandma, a native Texan who wore a shirt with the austin capitol building and the words A WOMANS PLACE IS IN THE DOME and who kept a sharpened machete my grandpa brought back from WWII just to decapitate gophers who hosed w her garden

In our most politically retarded hour of need the spirit of ann richards will rise and lead a heavenly host of populist bikers over the necks of the republicans and other politically unsuitable, like king arthur but with shotguns

Germans, japanese, gophers

• Locked thread