Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Degenerate Star
Oct 27, 2005
unlikely
The only really good part pf Cannbal Holocaust was when the goofy Italian legal system brought the director up on charges of making a snuff film and made him prove the actors were still alive in real life, especially the woman on the poster, who had to show the court how she was crucified.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Degenerate Star posted:

The only really good part pf Cannbal Holocaust was when the goofy Italian legal system brought the director up on charges of making a snuff film and made him prove the actors were still alive in real life, especially the woman on the poster, who had to show the court how she was crucified.

Yeah, lol, she sat on a bicycle seat and put a pole in her mouth.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

This movie is terrible and doesn't live up to the title.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

this poo poo is so stupid

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

Cool opinion. Thank you for sharing.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Hustlin Floh posted:

The Cannibals were truly the unspoken victims of Hitler's madness.

I hear some racist Israel guy lobbied hard to keep any mention of them out of the holocaust museum in Washington D.C.

What a piece of poo poo!

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Windows 98 posted:

Cool opinion. Thank you for sharing.

don't quote my posts bitch

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

never watched it hector i've heard it's gooey and ooky hah gross no thanks bud i watch movies for fun or to learn about the sociopolitical pressures that shaped our world or about some old kooky jap and how his sushi is da bomb

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
I think you're probably a retard if you're entertained by these sorts of movies.

Volcanic Vents
Mar 28, 2009
Guinea Pig 2: Flowers of Flesh and Blood is worth watching just to see the film that tricked Charlie Sheen into thinking it was a legit snuff film in the 80s.
Guinea Pig 3: Mermaid in a Manhole is actually ok story-wise.
The rest of the series is pretty worthless.

Ichi the Killer, while not my favorite Miike, is a good 'un.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
is this the one where they torch the huts and shoot the people that try to leave? You guys shouldn't watch this kind of stuff it can really mess you up and before you know it you're going to be lurking dead gay internet message boards because the only people you will be able to relate to are horrible ugly internet madmen

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Watch the documentary Video Nasties if you want to laugh at the massive overreaction by UK authorities and family protection groups in the 80s who felt they needed to protect the public from obviously fake gore and films with marketing that was more extreme than the film itself.

Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wotbbUE5SpM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Movie would've been good if it weren't for all the real animal killings :smith:

• Locked thread