Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Funny idea for a Photoshop Phriday: the scene with the guys from Office Space smashing the printer while the geto boys plays except instead of a printer theyre smashing a xbone because it has the wrong type of ram LOL

that would be loving hilarious as gently caress.

im not the best with photomochop so goons: work your magic ITT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Have Santa Claus puffing on some weed in the background (Random lulz... Nice and cheap) while Gabe Newell eats a 5000 foot italian sub... lmfao Please can someone with some leet skills make this a reality.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Funny idea for a Photoshop Phriday: the scene with the guys from Office Space smashing the printer while the geto boys plays except instead of a printer theyre smashing a xbone because it has the wrong type of ram LOL

What if the Ghetto Pranks guy went in to the ghetto and gave away a PS4 but inside the box there's an Xbone instead

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Squeezy Farm posted:

What if the Ghetto Pranks guy went in to the ghetto and gave away a PS4 but inside the box there's an Xbone instead

It wouldn't fit in the box lmfao.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Have Santa Claus puffing on some weed in the background (Random lulz... Nice and cheap) while Gabe Newell eats a 5000 foot italian sub... lmfao Please can someone with some leet skills make this a reality.

FTW lmfao. That poo poo would be motherfucking classic AF. See, poo poo like Gaben memes is exactly why I love the Pimp Zone.

Squeezy Farm posted:

Lmao, if someone tried that they'd get they rear end beat round my 'hood (suburbs of Maine)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If I see any motha fuckas walking round Kennedy Park with a drat Xbox One they getting they dome split. Nuff said.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
This is Johnny Knoxville and welcome to Jackass

[Chris Pobtius rides an Xbox down a hill whilst screaming, falling off and getting a bloody nose]

*Lance Bangs starts making gagging noises, and then throws up*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

You have all my 5's goonsir. Let's make this happen.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

[Chris Pobtius rides an Xbox down a hill whilst screaming, falling off and getting a bloody nose]

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
drat it feels good to be a gamer

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
drat it feels good to be a gamer
A real gamer-rear end nigga don't play Xbox
A real gamer-rear end nigga never has the wrong RAM
Cuz real gamer-rear end niggas have a Steam Box

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
lets get that goon island idea from years ago back on track by floating an xbox in the ocean and living on top of it

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

If I see any motha fuckas walking round Kennedy Park with a drat Xbox One they getting they dome split. Nuff said.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

l,ao

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

JULIUS LITTLE: 'course, you can always just drop any mothafucka usin' the wrong kind of ram.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

JULIUS LITTLE: 'course, you can always just drop any mothafucka usin' the wrong kind of ram.

lmfao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
Use the xbone in https://www.racemms.com/do/amoe ?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Photoshop the Xbone into THIS IS SPARTA but it's so big it gets stuck in the hole lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It actually would be seriously funny if the Xbox got stuck in the hole lmfao.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

It actually would be seriously funny if the Xbox got stuck in the hole lmfao.

"we need to push it down!"

"we cant. We have... the wrong kind of ram..."

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

B'twahahahaha

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

elf help book posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

lmao

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

elf help book posted:

alright

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

lol

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

i asked on the Volition stream chat if theyre doing a SR1 tenth anniversary stream and they said they are and they started talking about trying to get someone to drink the limited edition Saints Row 40 thats ten years old and right as i I typed "mitch should drink it" one of the guys there was like "we could probably get mitch to drink it"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

i asked on the Volition stream chat if theyre doing a SR1 tenth anniversary stream and they said they are and they started talking about trying to get someone to drink the limited edition Saints Row 40 thats ten years old and right as i I typed "mitch should drink it" one of the guys there was like "we could probably get mitch to drink it"

loving awesome. Please make a thread for that.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

loving awesome. Please make a thread for that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Based Mitch MothaFuckin Cronen baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Based Mitch MothaFuckin Cronen baby.

• Locked thread