Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
How does GBS relaxes?

I chose cock fights because you guys always argue about the dumbest things.

Anyways work sucks maybe existence sucks maybe you got dumped, maybe you realized you constantly eat out of pressure.

What are ways you have guilt free relaxation? What are "healthy" ways of coping with stress for you?

I write or paint. Not necessarily well. But I do. I also drink and smoke weed but well that's just how I deal with the oppression of capitalism vs the oppression of life. What is a guilt free pleasure? What do you look forward to?

Milking cows? Watching others get a death sentence as parents cry? Or simply, good hot chocolate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I rail ops mom for about 30 seconds til I'm done

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

jackyl posted:

I rail ops mom for about 30 seconds til I'm done

I give you respect, that is 29 seconds longer than I would want to spend with OPs mom in the same room.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I give you respect, that is 29 seconds longer than I would want to spend with OPs mom in the same room.

well I never said it was the same room

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
cock fights are actually really fuckin funny to watch and who gives a poo poo about loving chickens

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I like to break into my neighbors houses and leap on top of them while they're sleeping and just start screaming and making GBS threads and biting their faces off like a chimpanzee attack.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I get stoned then I watch tv on the sofa wrapped up in a really puffy comforter and play with my donger.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
My mother is allowed to have sexual relations. She is a woman who believes first man is only man, so honestly if GBS was banging her itd be an improvement.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

My mother is allowed to have sexual relations. She is a woman who believes first man is only man, so honestly if GBS was banging her itd be an improvement.
so is she banging australopithecines or what

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

email me

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

a hole-y ghost posted:

so is she banging australopithecines or what

Her dildo is carved from a meteorite containing the building blocks of life.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

yeah but then you'd get a lot of confused feelings regarding first woman

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

criscodisco posted:

Her dildo is carved from a meteorite containing the building blocks of life.
I don't know anything about Minecraft, sorry.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i eat constantly

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

i enjoy huffing gas and watching the birds and sometimes shooting inanimate objects with pellet rifles

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Gin

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Meditation is cool, it's like getting really worked up about relaxing and putting conscious effort into it.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I funnel hot tar into my anus.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
have dinner, a couple beers, smoke a bowl, and lay back and listen to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N1iwQxiHrs

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I soak in the tub.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i drank a shooter of "cannapunch" TM

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
weed infused food and beverages are prob the answer, i suppose either that perhaps a bottomless morphine drip - but the weed would prob be best if u were planing on using these as life long coping strategies

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

spud posted:

I funnel hot tar into my anus.

Ouch

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
I sit in my chair and wait to die.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I am Toni Lippi posted:

I sit in my chair and wait to die.

I got a pretty cool chair too.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
this on a ten hour loop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-p5GHSY5pk

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I take Xanax. Xanax is problematic though. It has side effects.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I pretty much just jerk off.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

You really like clowns holy poo poo dude.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
Stroking cats and dogs is nice

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Well, in 2016, I got to play some computer games, drink a beer, and eat some gyoza. The experience lasted about an hour. That is about it for the foreseeable future.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Alcohol, like a regular person, you fuckin' weirdos. You guys on this forum are SOOOO weird. God. Creepo's, l-l-looosers. Sheeesh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I smoke crack to unwind

• Locked thread