Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

the thread contenst r simple as evidenced in the title I want to know if anyone's ever set up and played on a slip n slide entirely alone w no adult supervision or friends and yes a bunch of garbage bags attached in a row outsid eof grandmama's rv (the oldest bitch in the tiny house nation) counts but you have to have done it aloen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

i prefer the slip n slime, op. much more slippery w/ the slime

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
Indeed have OP, and more than once :(

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

utterlycorrupt posted:

Indeed have OP, and more than once :(

how did it make u feel? did u use sunlight dish soap or did you have to soap one of the laudnry detergent capsules to get the sudz inside

Ferroque posted:

i prefer the slip n slime, op. much more slippery w/ the slime

ha ha gross but tru

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Yeah, that's how I lost my nipples. Don't trust off brand slides.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i set a slip and slide all the way to work its really reducing my carbon and friction footprints

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i set a slip and slide all the way to work its really reducing my carbon and friction footprints

haha nice i get it cuz they r tummyprints now!

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
no

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

do u think it'd even be fun would you get the rush of the speeds u attain or the joy that helps u overlook the soap rash u get because ur not used to washing w sudz so you don't know you have to rinse them off after?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
No.

And thanks for the incredibly depressing mental picture you just painted, OP

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

social vegan posted:

haha nice i get it cuz they r tummyprints now!

my cousin told me that if you ride slip and slipe on your front it means youre gay so i'm not sure where you're going with this

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I commute via pneumatic tube

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

social vegan posted:

how did it make u feel? did u use sunlight dish soap or did you have to soap one of the laudnry detergent capsules to get the sudz inside

we were a soap-free household in the carefree days of my youth, so I would painstakingly hoard the extra duck sauce packets from Chinese delivery all through the fall and the winter and the early spring for my one glorious afternoon in the sun on my lonely slip n slide. Felt pretty good, as I recall

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

my cousin told me that if you ride slip and slipe on your front it means youre gay so i'm not sure where you're going with this

i guess that youre gay but this is a werid time to tell us i guess thanks for trusting me

utterlycorrupt posted:

we were a soap-free household in the carefree days of my youth, so I would painstakingly hoard the extra duck sauce packets from Chinese delivery all through the fall and the winter and the early spring for my one glorious afternoon in the sun on my lonely slip n slide. Felt pretty good, as I recall

haha nice reminds me when my uncle would always call me chicken ballz as a kid but that was cuz i had developmentally stunted ballz that to this day remain inside

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
no but one time there was a rock under the slip n slide that no one noticed while they were setting it up and BOY DID THAT HURT

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Pitdragon posted:

no but one time there was a rock under the slip n slide that no one noticed while they were setting it up and BOY DID THAT HURT

ya to us it's a danger, to jewish people it's "rite of passage" to mar up ur deez

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
your drat mom OP

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

no op they're too dangerous

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I work from home as a retard Masturbator FYI

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Pitdragon posted:

see what i mean!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

haha hell ya but ur never alone with a goose

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

When i was 8 years old, my parents were out, i got home from school and wanted to play in water, so I did set up the slip n slide by myself. My friends on the block came home and saw me, and joined me. I also think that was when i kissed a girl the first time. Point is, I peaked at 8 years old.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

social vegan posted:

do u think it'd even be fun would you get the rush of the speeds u attain or the joy that helps u overlook the soap rash u get because ur not used to washing w sudz so you don't know you have to rinse them off after?
no

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

how about you slip n slide on my balls, OP

but seriously go to a waterpark alone as a 30 something male

bring a camera to capture the moment

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

life hack:

get a waterbed and take off all the blankets and sheets off
empty a big jug of vegetable oil on it