Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

INTERNATIONAL RESULTS

STILL THIS WEEK

FRIDAY

Charleroi -Club

SATURDAY

Kortrijk - Standard
STVV - Westerlo
Waasland - Eupen
Mouscron - Genk

SUNDAY

Gent - Waregem
Anderlecht - Lokeren
Mechelen - Oostende

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

lol anderslecht

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

R. Mute posted:

lol anderslecht

This. But also lol at the general level of our competition so far. It's like nobody really cares and the level of play seems much lower than last year. Like Gent, most players forgot how to play football after the summer break because reasons??

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

We're playing some nifty football, if I do say so myself. I'll grant that clubs like Gent and Brugge have forgotten how to do football, but that happens every year. The main difference is Anderlecht no longer automatically etching out sketchy wins against bottom half teams via solo goals from one of their star players.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
oh yeah, I already forgot they spent 10 million euro on Stanciu :D

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

He did a goal, just as I read your post. 10m is just Pogba-esque money for the JPL. Our most expensive incoming transfer ever was like 1,1m for Trajkovski and that was a fair bit above our usual average of loan/free transfer.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Welp, goals galore in the EPL for the Belgian teams yesterday. Some probably enjoyed it more than others though :)
And drat, Rinne, Gent's keeper, is really costing us points. Don't know what's up with him but he seems to be unable to catch a ball.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

3-5 against Shakhtar is still pretty impressive, imo. Same goes for Genk and Athletic Club.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

At this point, I'd rather our games in sclessin would take place without a ref. Every goddamn time.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
lmao Brugge. What a way to go out

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

holy poo poo this ref

my loving god

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

gave a penalty for nothing and then disallowed a goal for nothing as well

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Genk just signed Norwegian talented midfielder Sander Berge from Vålerenga for 2,5 - 3 Mill euro.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
And looks like Gent just paid 3 million euro for Lovre Kalinic, a Croatian keeper.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
Belgian international superstar Anthony Vanden Borre is now playing for Congolese giants TP Mazembe

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/mar/14/anthony-vanden-borre-belgian-dr-congo-anderlecht

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

[marge simpson mmmm]

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

haven't mentioned it here yet but in your loving face, marc coucke

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
*coughs, clears troath* ahem *deep breath* lol Brugge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU