Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Colonialist hot bars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

matureaudiencesonly
May 6, 2009

I didnt listen to the interview yet but fwiw in its forceful efforts to expand north columbia did on the sly work with the nypd to send people to rikers who didn’t want to move or sell to them.

of course it doesn’t look like this from the outside and was using existing oppressive systems to gentrify (as gentrification almost always works) but still, the poo poo they did was legit evil in service of building a shiny new business school. gently caress columbia admin.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

the students are cool and good and also kids i do not expect interviews with them to be monumental

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
I liked a photo I saw of the brave wife with the “Jew” shirt standing around resolutely, while a couple of smiling students stood nearby with a banner for Jewish Students for Peace or some similar organization.

Jesus Christ in Hell, that last article was vile. “Look at these smiling IOF soldiers stealing underwear from the woman they kill. They’re happy while their opponents are miserable!” Yeah, no poo poo.

Israel released a video about a military unit whose job is honking off corpses, and we all rightly moved past it because it was by order of magnitude the least off-putting and evil piece of Zionist propaganda ever produced.

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
The student brought up the IDF harvesting organs from dead Palestinians or something at one point which sounds super kooky and borderline genuine antisemitism conspiracy theory stuff but it's actually true unfortunately. A while ago I saw some twitter argument about it and when the israel supporter was linked an article about it they were like "oh well yea but they're dead anyways so it'd be wasteful not to" or something.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

adebisi lives posted:

The student brought up the IDF harvesting organs from dead Palestinians or something at one point which sounds super kooky and borderline genuine antisemitism conspiracy theory stuff but it's actually true unfortunately. A while ago I saw some twitter argument about it and when the israel supporter was linked an article about it they were like "oh well yea but they're dead anyways so it'd be wasteful not to" or something.

It was skin for their skin bank, so if you're Israeli you could grafts that come from a dead Palestinian I guess.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Mesopotamia posted:

Every now and then you do get a glimpse for how US and Twitter centric the hosts' view of the world is – "much of the world's attention is on Columbia University" is a mad claim.
that is an obviously sarcastic comment mocking the US media focus on the issue. many times theyve talked about how only perverts with jobs at The Atlantic and New York Magazine care about what goes on there

Juul-Whip fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Apr 24, 2024

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Famethrowa posted:

maybe college politics aren't always unimportant like they used to say huh 😌
At long last, we've found Will Stancil's account.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
The university protests are spreading like wildfire now. Texas got state troopers at UT. This poo poo is getting serious.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

Juul-Whip posted:

that is an obviously sarcastic comment mocking the US media focus on the issue. many times theyve talked about how only perverts with jobs at The Atlantic and New York Magazine care about what goes on there

If they were being sarcastic they should have used the sarcasm tags

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Henchman of Santa posted:

It was skin for their skin bank, so if you're Israeli you could grafts that come from a dead Palestinian I guess.
yea after hearing about the cum salvage unit and then having it actually be confirmed, the skin bank seemed to be within the realm of possibilities. idf soldier comes in with a 3rd degree burn, comes out with the most non vegan grafts you could concoct.

is there an actual source on the skin bank and organ harvesting

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

falun gong have been accusing the cpc of organ harvesting for decades with no evidence to show for it. we're probably about two weeks from israel just tweeting it out

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
"One, Two, Three" is quite fun, but I dunno if Will and Hesse just reciting all the jokes in it is much fun

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

"One, Two, Three" is quite fun, but I dunno if Will and Hesse just reciting all the jokes in it is much fun

mlyp

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
The US’ outsized cultural influence means that since the US media is focused on the protest, there’s a good chance the whole world is indeed focused on US campuses. Not that they should, but they are. “Le wokisme,” etc.

Lest we forget:
https://twitter.com/davidgross_man/status/1783141969017135520

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Juul-Whip posted:

falun gong have been accusing the cpc of organ harvesting for decades with no evidence to show for it. we're probably about two weeks from israel just tweeting it out
We're gonna find out that the cure for COVID was in Palestine all along and the IDF just suppressed it.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

The REAL Goobusters posted:

The university protests are spreading like wildfire now. Texas got state troopers at UT. This poo poo is getting serious.

In Seattle, UW is announcing plans to begin tomorrow.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

PostNouveau posted:

They have terrible takes on movies

selec
Sep 6, 2003

The skin bank thing initially fired my WHAT THE gently caress sensors, but the jizz extraction thing was true, and lo and behold “ok we were stealing organs but we definitely stopped that so saying we do it is a blood libel” lmao they are absolutely doing it:

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2009/dec/21/israeli-pathologists-harvested-organs

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
“Like being chained to a lunatic” describes our relationship with Israel

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

spamming my protest pics around relevant threads

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Isentropy posted:

Lol she called herself Latinx or something

The Kingfish posted:

Chicanx lol.
laughable Xhosa girl!