Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Okay, now that I got that out of my system. How are you all doing today?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
ive been better. lately ive been having that recurring dream wear im assaulting a compound and im ambushed by a horde of shriekng koreans covered in tar and some of them are on fire. im pretty sure this is vecause im incompatible with the matrix which is why i have constant deja vu and last night i saw 45 black cats running past a hallway. they were black because they were covered in tar

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
ive been listening to a lot of castle kids though (its sweeping the nation) and am beginning to feel better. im beginning to suspect the chord progression from the intro is secretly a government message designed to infiltrate our synapses and keep us within protocol but at this point any relief from the shrieking koreans that haunt my dreams is welcome

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

This whole situation is a real tragedy.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
OP do you think it would be cool if you could read your life like a videogame walkthrough from GameFAQS

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
whats new in gbs

it seems different

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i feel as if the world is spinning out of control and events are outpacing our ability to digest and react to them, that the post-world war liberal world order is beginning to collapse, ushering in an era of increasing chaos, depredation and violence which in a viscous cycle will constrain our ability to blunt the effects of climate change, leading to an extreme scenario that results in the extinction of most life on earth

also, it's friday! woo!

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I had a dream last night. I was enrolled in a swimming class science lecture and I had to present my graduate thesis to a high school class. It was kind of all over the place.

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012
Well ok OP - But be gentle..

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
:dogstare:

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
Terrible day, the entire cast of a musical came into the sauna this morning--It's hot in there ya know--and all the women undressed and start grinding on me and it really just ruined the whole vibe of experience I couldn't concentrate on relaxing at all and now I'm pretty sure this Friday is just a complete wash.

Aug 4, 2010

bad i want to die

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Doing poorly because I haven't had weed in a week since my dealer got arrested so I basically haven't eaten a complete meal. Luckily, I don't have a job to occupy my time so life itself feels like a chore atm

SealHammer
Jul 4, 2010
Click to understand my bad faith posting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWl0ZvWnLTc

SealHammer fucked around with this message at 14:34 on Jul 15, 2016

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Bill NYSE posted:

Doing poorly because I haven't had weed in a week since my dealer got arrested so I basically haven't eaten a complete meal. Luckily, I don't have a job to occupy my time so life itself feels like a chore atm

You have become dysfunctional with out marijuana? A sure sign you are addicted.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bill NYSE posted:

lmao jfc

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Enfield posted:

ive been better. lately ive been having that recurring dream wear im assaulting a compound and im ambushed by a horde of shriekng koreans covered in tar and some of them are on fire. im pretty sure this is vecause im incompatible with the matrix which is why i have constant deja vu and last night i saw 45 black cats running past a hallway. they were black because they were covered in tar

I admire your strength considering you have no teeth at all due to the "accident".

Keep soldiering on mate.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

notZaar posted:

You have become dysfunctional with out marijuana? A sure sign you are addicted.

Nope, that would be due to my Chron's disease. I typically cannot eat without it making me feel worse. I had ~10ft of my colon removed the other year to help with this.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

spud posted:

I admire your strength considering you have no teeth at all due to the "accident".

Keep soldiering on mate.

i have teeth...

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
anyways im off to market. i hope everyone drowns in a river of blood

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Bill NYSE posted:

Nope, that would be due to my Chron's disease. I typically cannot eat without it making me feel worse. I had ~10ft of my colon removed the other year to help with this.

I recommend Humira brand biologics.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

notZaar posted:

I recommend Humira brand biologics.

I was given some sulfasalazine for when I can't tolerate the stomach pains but it doesn't really help with appetite.
Illinois doctors are poo poo and won't prescribe marijuana to even the most terminally ill cancer patients.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Bill NYSE posted:

um sounds like you need more colon, not less

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bill NYSE posted:

The loving hell??

Are you sure this isnt "Gluten sensitivity" and Dr Nick just took a loving chainsaw onto you?

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Mozi posted:

um sounds like you need more colon, not less
https://i.imgur.com/mTWEZ3I.gifv

spud posted:

The loving hell??

Are you sure this isnt "Gluten sensitivity" and Dr Nick just took a loving chainsaw onto you?

I'm definitely able to eat bread and drink milk so it's not a reaction to something I've eaten, just eating in general because my guts have internal lesions and scarring. Not certain about the second part.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
hey gang, gently caress off

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Bill NYSE posted:

I was given some sulfasalazine for when I can't tolerate the stomach pains but it doesn't really help with appetite.
Illinois doctors are poo poo and won't prescribe marijuana to even the most terminally ill cancer patients.

Well obviously a doctor isn't going to prescribe you a toxic hallucinogen just because you want to get high, get real.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bill NYSE posted:

https://i.imgur.com/mTWEZ3I.gifv

I'm definitely able to eat bread and drink milk so it's not a reaction to something I've eaten, just eating in general because my guts have internal lesions and scarring. Not certain about the second part.

loving hell. This sounds pretty lovely. At least you have teeth though, Enfield burned his off.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

notZaar posted:

Well obviously a doctor isn't going to prescribe you a toxic hallucinogen just because you want to get high, get real.

You're right. I should stick with dosing Benadryl all day so I don't feel anything.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Bill NYSE posted:

You're right. I should stick with dosing Benadryl all day so I don't feel anything.

You should try working extra hours and being miserable all the time, that's how my sister manages her Crohns

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
* pauses briefly from a morning long masturbation session in the laundry hamper *
* glassily reads posts made by idiots *
* rolls over, masturbates *

Just kidding, suck my dick guys. It's Friday and I'm ready to get drunk. I have a golf clinic all weekend so I'm 100% positive that tomorrow I will be eating a McDonalds breakfast platter with some goodass syrup. It's a pretty good day to be a white dude.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

notZaar posted:

You should try working extra hours and being miserable all the time, that's how my sister manages her Crohns

I'm already halfway there!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

OP do you think it would be cool if you could read your life like a videogame walkthrough from GameFAQS

Prob not for most people, in general. The 5-10 daily hours of grinding gold would make a boring read

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Bill NYSE posted:

I'm already halfway there!

Nice , looks like Chicago city.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
i'm finishing up on my full automated pussy watering system :)

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

lol read the title like you're racistly imitating a fine chinese man (for fun)

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Tonsured posted:

Terrible day, the entire cast of a musical came into the sauna this morning--It's hot in there ya know--and all the women undressed and start grinding on me and it really just ruined the whole vibe of experience I couldn't concentrate on relaxing at all and now I'm pretty sure this Friday is just a complete wash.

Omg I would just be flaccid if it was Cats or something. :jerkbag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Mozi posted:

i feel as if the world is spinning out of control and events are outpacing our ability to digest and react to them, that the post-world war liberal world order is beginning to collapse, ushering in an era of increasing chaos, depredation and violence which in a viscous cycle will constrain our ability to blunt the effects of climate change, leading to an extreme scenario that results in the extinction of most life on earth

i may have felt like that this morning, but the events of today have really given me a different outlook on things

• Locked thread