Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

spud posted:

Steven hawkings.

gently caress. I never thought about this but he probably does poo poo in a diaper. It's like the "cannot unsee" meme but for my brain visual apparatus instead of actually seeing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Carmant posted:

gently caress. I never thought about this but he probably does poo poo in a diaper. It's like the "cannot unsee" meme but for my brain visual apparatus instead of actually seeing it.

Lol, imagine hearing that computer in the other room ordering you to come in and chang his lovely pants

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
Joe Paterno

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
Shatner! William Shatner.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Carmant posted:

He solves the mysteries of the universe whilst sitting in his own poo poo, and most of us can't even get a job but still sit in our own poo poo.

I am shocked by how the elites live....how they loving live for christ sake.

spud fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Jul 17, 2016

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

She has better teeth than me

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i may poo poo my pants but NEVER my diaper. that is disgusting

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Pamperchu?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I thought it was a fart

A mistake ill never make again

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

papa_november posted:

legit clicked expecting a shmorky thread

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I got a little nervous on the fifth hole today, went to fart and realized it was maybe not a good idea so i stopped and made an emergency hungover poo poo at the turn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

jackyl posted:

I got a little nervous on the fifth hole today, went to fart and realized it was maybe not a good idea so i stopped and made an emergency hungover poo poo at the turn

poo poo into the golf hole. Mark it as a hole in one. Perfectly within the rules.

• Locked thread