Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
birds
Jun 28, 2008

We still doing this? No? Well here's a thread just in case.

Classic League: 27544-24994

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birds
Jun 28, 2008

Here's my team with no money to spare.

Truxton Spangler
Nov 12, 2012
The new layout is horrible. Anyway, this year I am taking the good defence wins championships cliche to heart

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Hello, I have joined with the team "Corruption FC" and look forward to forgetting about this thread in less than a month.

Konsek
Sep 4, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I'll be in as soon as I can think of a suitably terrible name.

This new layout is bullshit.

birds
Jun 28, 2008

Wonder how much Pogba will be

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
hello

Konsek
Sep 4, 2006

Slippery Tilde

birds posted:

Wonder how much Pogba will be

He's been added at 8.5. That's the same as Alli, Erikson. Cheaper than Martial and Mkhwhatever. But I think he's gonna play in the double pivot? So while he might be good on the pitch, it might not translate into fantasy points. On the other hand if he gets a few points in he might be a good buy at that price. Gonna keep an eye on him anyway.

Konsek
Sep 4, 2006

Slippery Tilde
It's like Christrmas eve. Gonna get drunk and wake up tomorrow afternoon to be disappointed.

birds
Jun 28, 2008

It's here :D

Ewan
Sep 29, 2008

Ewan is tired of his reputation as a serious Simon. I'm more of a jokester than you people think. My real name isn't even Ewan, that was a joke it's actually MARTIN! LOL fooled you again, it really is Ewan! Look at that monkey with a big nose, Ewan is so random! XD
Ugggh, new website isn't letting me view my team while the games are ongoing.

Why did they even bother paying someone to update the site, esp as there are no rule changes or new features...? Just use last year's - it was fine! If it aint broke....

As long as they don't copy the godawful one used for the Euros

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

The site always crashes around the deadline of the first gameweek

Red_Museum
Apr 17, 2011

Shredded Hen
and everyone hopes for a free Gameweek 2 wildcard as compensation

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

You've gone through at the back
Where is Sigurdsson? This season is already terrible for me

birds
Jun 28, 2008

7 points so far :cool:

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

gently caress you firmino

origami manatee
Oct 21, 2010

I made food

I meant for this to happen

Konsek
Sep 4, 2006

Slippery Tilde

origami manatee posted:

Aston Villa won their first game last season too. :D

Konsek fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Aug 16, 2016

birds
Jun 28, 2008

week 2 is here friends

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

origami manatee posted:

as number 2 u make me sick

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
hmmm...seems like there's two leagues but the one provided in the OP puts me second.

the one from last year puts me top so it's canon IMO

78 vs 15 from last year to this year respectively? decisions...

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

there's a new league? I was automatically put in one I think the one renewed from last year??

birds
Jun 28, 2008

fridge corn posted:

there's a new league? I was automatically put in one I think the one renewed from last year??

No one made a thread :(

Also Aguero is a beautiful man

Konsek
Sep 4, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I don't know anything about the second league, I'm just in the original league that we've been using for a few seasons. 78 players right now, which I'm sure is the smallest it's ever been. I didn't start the league though so I don't know how to get the code. I've won it the last two seasons but honestly it was so tight between three of us last season that only a Smalling own goal gave it to me, and it was so drat exciting. If you were involved in that please post because I loved it, and would have no matter where we placed. I'd buy you guys a drink.

I've been playing this drat stupid game for ten years now and while most seem to get bored of it after 3 weeks, I just can't get enough of it for some reason :regd06:. Same for my whole family.

origami manatee
Oct 21, 2010

I made food
guys you need to try double west brom defence, it's amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

God has forsaken me

• Locked thread