Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
found OPs doctor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Nap Ghost
'i'm afraid the tuber is inoperable'

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
A hot load in your butt's choad.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
pilonidal cysts are common symptoms of wow raiding disease.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Are you taking a time machine back to the dark ages? I thought we were past these type of medical practices. Also can your doctor hook me up with one of those beak masks they wear. That poo poo looks pretty baller. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plague_doctor_costume

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Potato in rear end=dance all night

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad
Patatass Bravass
Chip Butty
Maris pooper

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Pliny the Elder, some old Greek rear end in a top hat had a bunch of cures for anything. If you had hemorrhoids you should get the eye of a dragon (crocodile) and boil that in honey. You then use that as a suppository.
If you couldn't get any dragon eyes you could instead shove an onion up your rear end.

So yeah, OP should forget about the stupid potato and shove an onion up there.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
op should start with a potato but work up to a watermelon.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Lodin posted:

Pliny the Elder, some old Greek rear end in a top hat had a bunch of cures for anything. If you had hemorrhoids you should get the eye of a dragon (crocodile) and boil that in honey. You then use that as a suppository.
If you couldn't get any dragon eyes you could instead shove an onion up your rear end.

So yeah, OP should forget about the stupid potato and shove an onion up there.

Op will have a full on stew going on in there before long. Won't even have to butt chug it.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

op you can play hot potato where you poop out the potato into another mans rear end and then he gives it back. or get like a whole group of people

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
We thought you might have some more colorful ways to make em more agreeable. Like some of the more exotic jobs you pulled off in Chicago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV6nJxg7mM0

• Locked thread