Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
a shrek

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Um, go "shrek" you're mother op. :airquote:

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

drat nigga that's a good joke

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Who's that asian guy with Leslie Jones?

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Dads Dip Cup
Aug 13, 2009

Grimey Drawer
guess your parents had a little "shrek" in the bedroom one night, huh

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck
I'm dying, OP. Not because I'm enjoying this thread or it's content, but because I've been diagnosed with an incurable disease and am eagerly awaiting the sweet release of death.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

The world is gonna roll you? You aint the sharpest tool in the shed?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Nathilus posted:

The world is gonna roll you? You aint the sharpest tool in the shed?

She was lookin kinda dumb, with her finger and her thumb
in the shape of an L on her forehead.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
can someone xplain this to me

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Isaac posted:

can someone xplain this to me

No

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

dang, henry rollins really let himself go

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad

I haven't stopped laughing at this since I saw it and my girlfriend is annoyed because she doesn't think it's funny and I'm still giggling

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

i see kojima's already dumped norman reedus for yet another new crush

perhaps kurt russel can help sooth reedus's wounds

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
Game ogre, man! Game ogre!

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Dads Dip Cup posted:

guess your parents had a little "shrek" in the bedroom one night, huh

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76sa3LVwQzk

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auEA9Ay6G0o

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Has anyone ever seen a Japanese man with moobs?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Was hoping for some good ogre jokes and thread did not deliver. OP should be sent to prison to think about what he has wrought

I eats my spinach
Jan 16, 2005

'sup gordon

Gaunab posted:

Has anyone ever seen a Japanese man with moobs?

aside from every single sumo wrestler ever or what

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

same

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
literally afraid to go to japan because i'm absolutely sure i'm too fat to fit in their chairs and also i would shatter them

like big ol' wobbly me just wanders into a japanese mcdonald's and i sit in some spindly-rear end high chair and krrrrrreeeeeaaaaaaak SNAP and i bounce on the floor and all the japanese people whip their goddamn phones on me and i'm so loving embarassed and oh god oh poo poo i should never have loving gotten on the goddamn plane poo poo gently caress i'm so sorry

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I AM THE TOILET posted:

literally afraid to go to japan because i'm absolutely sure i'm too fat to fit in their chairs and also i would shatter them

like big ol' wobbly me just wanders into a japanese mcdonald's and i sit in some spindly-rear end high chair and krrrrrreeeeeaaaaaaak SNAP and i bounce on the floor and all the japanese people whip their goddamn phones on me and i'm so loving embarassed and oh god oh poo poo i should never have loving gotten on the goddamn plane poo poo gently caress i'm so sorry

theyre gonna laugh at you anyway, might as well give them a reason to

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Fun fact. Japanese people have never seen a big round rear end on a woman.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shrek_on_the_Internet

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

Kuato posted:

Was hoping for some good ogre jokes and thread did not deliver.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Gaunab posted:

Fun fact. Japanese people have never seen a big round rear end on a woman.

I knew a Chinese girl who was fat as gently caress. Watched her get fisted once too. I slept in her bed once and I looked in her night stand and she had printed out a bunch of erotic fiction off the internet about preteen girls having sex with their dads.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Why did you watch her get fisted?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I don't know, it was something to do. I had already seen Fight Club and that's what everyone in the living room was watching.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Could you please tell a more detailed account of the events? Your story seems a lot more interesting than this thread.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
It's not a very interesting story. My boyfriend at the time Justin and I went to our friend Shawn's house. Shawn was a punk guy who rented a house with like 6 other punk guys.

Our friend Jasmine was there watching Fight Club with Shawn, as it had just come to video. Jasmine was Chinese, fat as gently caress, with Betty Page hair and a bunch of face piercings.

Anyway, Jasmine got bored with the movie and asked Shawn if he wanted to fist her and he said sure so they went upstairs to his room.

After a few minutes Justin said "wanna go watch them?" so we did. Jasmine was on her back on the bed and he was on his knees in the floor naked with his hand in her cooze. We got naked and Shawn said "I'm not gay so you can do whatever you want to me but I'm not going to do anything back". I ate his butt and Justin sucked his weener while he fisted Jasmine.

Then we got drunk and went out to get late night breakfast.

Told you it wasn't too interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

criscodisco posted:

It's not a very interesting story. My boyfriend at the time Justin and I went to our friend Shawn's house. Shawn was a punk guy who rented a house with like 6 other punk guys.

Our friend Jasmine was there watching Fight Club with Shawn, as it had just come to video. Jasmine was Chinese, fat as gently caress, with Betty Page hair and a bunch of face piercings.

Anyway, Jasmine got bored with the movie and asked Shawn if he wanted to fist her and he said sure so they went upstairs to his room.

After a few minutes Justin said "wanna go watch them?" so we did. Jasmine was on her back on the bed and he was on his knees in the floor naked with his hand in her cooze. We got naked and Shawn said "I'm not gay so you can do whatever you want to me but I'm not going to do anything back". I ate his butt and Justin sucked his weener while he fisted Jasmine.

Then we got drunk and went out to get late night breakfast.

Told you it wasn't too interesting.

a superior story, a meaty-ogre fisting

• Locked thread