Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Moridin920 posted:

p sure that was just a joke bro

Impossible!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
maybe the truth is in the middle

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

ColoradoCleric posted:

maybe the truth is in the middle
this is the worst thing south park has given us

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

p sure that was just a joke bro

I bet that at least once Trey has ejaculated into a food product and given it to Matt to eat, as a joke. But then right before Matt went to eat it he revealed the prank, except Matt didn't want to let Trey get the upperhand so he ate it anyway and pretended not to care. Trey and the rest of the crew laughed about Matt being gay, but secretly Trey feels like he was the one who was pranked because he found himself hoping that Matt would pull the same prank back, but so far Matt hasn't offered him a guilt-free excuse to consume his semen.

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005

Moon Atari posted:

I bet that at least once Trey has ejaculated into a food product and given it to Matt to eat, as a joke. But then right before Matt went to eat it he revealed the prank, except Matt didn't want to let Trey get the upperhand so he ate it anyway and pretended not to care. Trey and the rest of the crew laughed about Matt being gay, but secretly Trey feels like he was the one who was pranked because he found himself hoping that Matt would pull the same prank back, but so far Matt hasn't offered him a guilt-free excuse to consume his semen.

Yeah, that's a normal thing to consider.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Bug Bill Murray posted:

Yeah, that's a normal thing to consider.

The way you've phrased this implies that you don't think it is a normal thing to consider... :confused:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I think about the potential autism of others all the time OP,

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

mdm posted:

I think about the potential autism of others all the time OP,

I don't, because I'm an autist who never thinks about the minds of other people.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Everyone falls somewhere on the spectrum. It matters where you place the threshold.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Imo people who post on SA whining about how they're too cool or mature for south park are the realest autists & i wish i could afford to buy yall hugboxes to settle yall the hell down

Riot Bimbo fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Jul 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

LifeSizePotato posted:

most south park episodes are auto-biographical actually

Yeah. Like the episode where Trey (Stanley) gets diagnosed w/ Asperger's (rear end burgers is the joke they make) it's a twoparter.

• Locked thread