Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

I know this isn't "politically correct" but I think we would all be happier if we just killed the severely disabled and homeless. I mean honestly wouldn't your life be better if you never had to look at a homeless person or someone with downs?

I'm not saying we should just stab them to death, that would be messy and probably not a great way for the homeless/disabled meet the sweet embrace of death but maybe we could make giving a homeless a bunch of heroin a misdemeanor with a small fine to cover the pickup and disposal of the body or something.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Three Olives posted:

I know this isn't "politically correct" but I think we would all be happier if we just killed the severely disabled and homeless. I mean honestly wouldn't your life be better if you never had to look at a homeless person or someone with downs?

I'm not saying we should just stab them to death, that would be messy and probably not a great way for the homeless/disabled meet the sweet embrace of death but maybe we could make giving a homeless a bunch of heroin a misdemeanor with a small fine to cover the pickup and disposal of the body or something.

Classic Three Olives!!!

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

he's sooo wacky!

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

Three Olives posted:

Well lots of people abort fetuses with genetic problems like downs and other disabilities so you're getting half your wish at least.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Three Olives posted:

Honestly its probably better this way.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

John Denver Hoxha posted:

noooo thats not what I meant when I said to chop the vegetables

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Zo posted:

Well lots of people abort fetuses with genetic problems like downs and other disabilities so you're getting half your wish at least.

Right? I mean people get that while they look like humans and they theoretically could become people fetuses are not people and it's OK just to abort them, I'm just saying we should be allowed to abort the homeless because they aren't people either.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Three Olives posted:

this is a pretty good three olives post

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
3O your dream is really close to fruition in reality thanks to the prog left. soon enough physician assisted suicide is going to be legal and all we need is a few clumsily filled consent forms from the disabled in question for this to be real

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Three Olives posted:

Right? I mean people get that while they look like humans and they theoretically could become people fetuses are not people and it's OK just to abort them, I'm just saying we should be allowed to abort the homeless because they aren't people either.

There's a homeless lady I see on the way to work. I call her Sideways Sally because she's always bent over at a weird angle to the side and not forward.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

those crazy youth in asia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I see Umbrella Corporation has opened up its single-person psychoactive platform for beta testing.

• Locked thread