Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They should bring back 1 vs 100 that was a killer idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

i got all the achievements in a xbla rocky and bullwinkle game, and the devs sent me a rocky and bullwinkle dvd as a reward

lmao that owns

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

elf help book posted:

i got all the achievements in a xbla rocky and bullwinkle game, and the devs sent me a rocky and bullwinkle dvd as a reward

:hellyeah:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

It was a lot of fun. Sucks that it only lasted a handful of months.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i can't remember my xbox info, but i got 1000/1000 in Warriors Orochi 2 which required a godly amount of grinding. I think i watched the entire series of Lost while doing it, lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

its never came here and i was extremely jealous

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i can't remember my xbox info, but i got 1000/1000 in Warriors Orochi 2 which required a godly amount of grinding. I think i watched the entire series of Lost while doing it, lmao

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I watched like 2 months of WWE Raw shows from 1997 while grinding in FFXIII

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

I watched like 2 months of WWE Raw shows from 1997 while grinding in FFXIII

http://i.imgur.com/ri4dgXS.gifv

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
A couple times I beat toejam and earl 2 and collected all the funkopotomis' favorite things.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

elf help book posted:

That's nice.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Probably some map game achieve.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Venetian Sea, which only 0.36% of players have...it's probably the favourite eu4 achievement.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
...and that's the bottom line...

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

bloodborne plat i guess

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
I'm the only person outside of Japan to get GM grade in Big mode of Tetris the Grand Master 1

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I was inspired by this thread to get Needle Boy, so, that.

Popular Human
Jul 17, 2005

and if it's a lie, terrorists made me say it

Aston posted:

:yeah:

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I might have a try at Salt Factory but honestly even the hospital wasn't all that fun to do.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
transmogrifier, torchlight demo, 0,06% :smugdog:

most of my other rare ones are from Hard Reset which is sad because that game owns

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Aston posted:

hospital was pretty easy from what i recall, salt factory is fine, but hell was insane because of those piece of poo poo monsters that explode into 8 more monsters.
also small tip: you can complete the stages without dying in any order, so start on the hardest ones so you dont lose time

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
goddamnit now im seriously considering doing the rest of the no death achievements and man, gently caress rapture. I remember getting far on that front

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
i only did the forest one because it seemed possible without practice (or skill, really)

• Locked thread