Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I don't know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
Vote for Bart Simpson - school sucks

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

shiksa posted:

Vote for Bart Simpson - school sucks

Serious answers only please.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Darth123123 posted:

Serious answers only please.

That was a serious answer

Alereon
Feb 6, 2004

Dehumanize yourself and face to Trumpshed
College Slice
gary johnson is really trying to rally the libertarian party into a coherent ideology and find a way to attract votes, since weed is now getting legalized and they cant just be the "lol legalize it" party. its not working but maybe he deserves your pity vote

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Alereon posted:

gary johnson is really trying to rally the libertarian party into a coherent ideology and find a way to attract votes, since weed is now getting legalized and they cant just be the "lol legalize it" party. its not working but maybe he deserves your pity vote

People shouldn't get busted for weed, but I don't smoke. Should I take a mods option x2 in my vote?

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
Bernie Sanders

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

South Park

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
have you considered the funy joke candidate, donald trump?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Not Bill Richardson. Dude's from New Mexico and that place is...well it speaks for itself.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

ive only been to albuquerque and the food there was really good so the whole state cant be that bad

it's definitely not arizona

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

Hey baby I think we Havel lot in common
Chewbacca

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Vermin Supreme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

OWLS! posted:

Vermin Supreme

oh poo poo i unironically change my vote to this because vermin supreme is a really coold ude

• Locked thread