Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Yeah these nerds are ugly and stupid. I'm not watching this crap.

https://youtu.be/4smssvoLgpM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Can we let down the irony for one second and stop pretending that we are 500 pounds and we like really bad twitch broadcasts for the love of God...it's been 10 years.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Yeah these nerds are ugly and stupid. I'm not watching this crap.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/awildabra/RelievedAntYouWHY

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Do you really think this poo poo is funny.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I can't believe my irony poisoning was so bad I would sit around in my underwear for days in front of my gaming rig that cost more than my car and everything else I owned combined while laughing my rear end off at crap like that.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I can't believe my irony poisoning was so bad I would sit around in my underwear for days in front of my gaming rig that cost more than my car and everything else I owned combined while laughing my rear end off at crap like that.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Knuc U Kinte posted:

dude, listen.

1) dont touch the poop
2) hello from goons.txt, goonlulz, and the somethingsensitive forums "low-T/manlet/beta" aggregation thread
3) huuge thank you for the 12 month sub. welcome to the wolf pack

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
imho the effects on wormskulls brain from a few more years of only hearing human voices from retarded 19 year olds on twitch, the wwe network, and the imp zone discord server are going to be absolutely epic

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

imho the effects on wormskulls brain from a few more years of only hearing human voices from retarded 19 year olds on twitch, the wwe network, and the imp zone discord server are going to be absolutely epic

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Do you really think this poo poo is funny.

I thought the Onix death was badass.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Though I don't really remember why I clipped that but I figured I might as well post it. lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
YO!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Though I don't really remember why I clipped that but I figured I might as well post it. lmao

https://a.pomf.cat/kwcdkg.webm

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I want to post a clip of AWildAbra saying that everyone in Game of Throne's penis dies but you guys got me all self conscience now.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/awildabra/EnergeticSeahorseBabyRage

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

oo mergerdd

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

I want to kill these people.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I want to post a clip of AWildAbra saying that everyone in Game of Throne's penis dies but you guys got me all self conscience now.

Nice job getting trolled, mate.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Nice job getting trolled, mate.

Cyberbullying is not cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

• Locked thread