Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
fabian cancellara, in the race leader's yellow jersey, overtakes the sprinters and then leaves them behind to win a legendary stage 3 of the 2007 tour de france

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Sad that everyone who made funny photoshops of body builders lifting up xboxes and editing webcomics to pwn Sony grew up into econ advisors and spend 10 hours a day looking graphs of Microsoft financials shaking their head and chuckling

well post em if you got em i always say

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I.N.R.I posted:

fabian cancellara, in the race leader's yellow jersey, overtakes the sprinters and then leaves them behind to win a legendary stage 3 of the 2007 tour de france

He overtook them by sucking them off.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
2007 was the last year i was bad at fighting games and then i played a shitload of 3s against ycs people and got good

i used a xbox controller d like a fightstick

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Happy new year everyone

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Doctor Goat posted:

2007 was the last year i was bad at fighting games and then i played a shitload of 3s against ycs people and got good

i used a xbox controller d like a fightstick

getting good at 3s seems like it would make the game incredibly unfun

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

In Training posted:

getting good at 3s seems like it would make the game incredibly unfun

i got good at fighting games, i didnt get super good at 3s. there's a lot of real basic stuff that was good to pick up. we also played a lot of kof2000 in those days

i started to play melty blood but some dude from the ycs who goes to tournaments and plays it w/ a usb keyboard told me the best tip for the game is to not play it

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Can't wait for Crysis to come out and change gaming forever.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

NickRoweFillea posted:

Happy new year everyone

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can't wait to get my Wii this Christmas

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Wow Crysis is amazing! I can't wait to see what they do next!

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
Hey guys you know that big event thing that inevitably happens, well I as a person in 2007 confidently predict it will NEVER HAPPEN! Oh man that's ironic.

Here check out this image I drew of Ron Paul as the V for Vendetta guy.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i think i might be playing through oblivion on the xbox 360?

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I just got my PS2 and like 30 masterpieces used from gamestop.

Soral
May 30, 2009

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

I just got my PS2 and like 30 masterpieces used from gamestop.
It's cool that Gamestop still exists, in this the year 2007, and hasn't turned into a chain of lotion and moisturizer stores yet, like it will have did in 2011.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I wonder if rachel will notice me if I wear this mario t-shirt to pre-calc on monday...

• Locked thread