Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Also everyone is paid up! Draft in an hour and a half.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
My team is real bad :waycool:

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

vols bitch posted:

My team is real bad :waycool:

same

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Jordan Matthews slayed me last week :-(

Well, more accurately, the Seattle and Texans run defenses slayed me I guess

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Aww yeah current most points against :getin:

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
Philip Rivers available for trade

want: WR

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

coronaball posted:

Bortles available for trade

want: WR

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Welp, half my team is on bye this week. Makes setting my lineup a bit easier I guess.

So far this season, and last week in particular, it's becoming more and more clear that I am not a smart man.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
gently caress Mike Evans

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

I lost to a team that started Chris Johnson.

Also, is it a bad sign that our commissioner is starting Chris Johnson?

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

coronaball posted:

I lost to a team that started Chris Johnson.

Also, is it a bad sign that our commissioner is starting Chris Johnson?

i missed that he was on IR until the thursday game started ><

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Inspector 34 posted:

gently caress Mike Evans

No mike is cool and good

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
I'm a little offended that yahoo thinks that I'm 100% going to lose this week despite the fact that I still have Arizona D/ST to play while my opponent has nobody. I mean is it likely that they'll score the 32 points I need? No. But is it 100% certain that they won't? NO! gently caress you, yahoo, and gently caress your lack of faith in Arizona's defense!

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Will trade ARob for a nice wet fart

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

My win was loving quality, thank God for Seattle defense and their blocked kicks.

dalstrs
Mar 11, 2004

At least this way my kill will have some use
Dinosaur Gum

coronaball posted:

My win was loving quality, thank God for Seattle defense and their blocked kicks.

It was a nail biter. Never wanted a defense to get scored on as much I did that game, and it turned out to be a shitshow.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Garbage time Bort best Bort

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Fuuuuuuuck I really poo poo the bed this week. Picked up Bucs D and just assumed they would drop into my Def/ST slot. Nope, they sat on my bench. Those 12 points would have won the week for me. Also, I think I need to turn off notifications. With the avalanche of player status notifications every other day I've taken to just ignoring them. This week my work schedule was a little different and I forgot to double check my lineup Sunday morning so I totally missed that Jones was out.

Too late for me to do much this season, but I could at least have affected Trump's Tax Returns' playoff seeding I guess.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Terrible amount of absentee owners in this league, I'm gonna miss the playoffs because of it. Although the 13-0 guy is probably just gonna obliterate everyone anyway.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Yeah I dunno, I mean sure he's got the most point for, but also has fewest points against by over 100. Outside of Zeke I wouldn't really say Mr. Skelton's team is particularly good, but goddamn he's had people score when he needed them to.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
After winning my last 10 games I'm prepared to lose in a spectacular fashion after my bye week

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!

Inspector 34 posted:

Yeah I dunno, I mean sure he's got the most point for, but also has fewest points against by over 100. Outside of Zeke I wouldn't really say Mr. Skelton's team is particularly good, but goddamn he's had people score when he needed them to.

Shady drops 30 points every few games, and all season one of Michael Thomas, Stefon Diggs and Sterling Shephard have been good enough to make up for lack of elite WRs. Eifert and Reed trade weeks to get hurt so usually I can field a pretty strong roster every week

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
ill figure out all the money stuff for points scored and stuff later tonight, probably tomorrow at work

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL

Bonham posted:

Shady drops 30 points every few games, and all season one of Michael Thomas, Stefon Diggs and Sterling Shephard have been good enough to make up for lack of elite WRs. Eifert and Reed trade weeks to get hurt so usually I can field a pretty strong roster every week

Oh for sure, I don't mean to take anything away from your team. But you basically laid out a couple of guesses you have to make every week and so far they've paid off. I have what I feel like is a pretty strong roster in another league and I've made all the wrong decisions and won't make the playoffs there either. So maybe I should have said that while I don't feel like your team is super strong, you have made a ton of good decisions and haven't lost many points on the bench..

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Alright Bonham I need to you to blow it this week tia

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

Alright Bonham I need to you to blow it this week tia

Both Reed and Eifert out wat do :/

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Bonham ran the goddamn table all season and won, dang! Below is the highest scorers:

Week 1 - coronaball
week 2 - thanks mr skelton
week 3 - trumps tax returns
week 4 - its miller time
week 5 - trumps tax returns
week 6 - trumps tax returns
week 7 - gordons 2ndhandsmoke
week 8 - trumps tax returns
week 9 - gordons 2ndhandsmoke
week 10 - thanks mr skelton
week 11 - illegal touching
week 12 - thanks mr skelton
week 13 - thanks mr skelton

The payouts will be as follows:

Bonham - 1st place and highest points six times and best record (undefeated) - $218

Gordon's 2ndHandsmoke - 2nd place and highest points twice - $$57

Trumps Tax Returns - highest points 3 times - $20

Illegal Touching - highest points once - $5

It's Miller Time - highest points once - $5

coronaball - highest points once - $5

I'll send out the payouts this evening after work!

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.
God drat, nice team. Running the table and winning the title is crazy. This really was the year where elite RB's performed. I think we will see a lot less zero RB next year. Your team was a lot like the winning teams in my other leagues - a couple of absolutely elite bellcow RB's and enough decent WR's to create a really stable week to week score.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Best run I've ever seen, and I've been playing FF with multiple teams for 15 years.

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
Running the table was obviously week to week luck, but jesus when you really hit on your top 2 RBs everything just falls into place. Feels good to have a FF year where I'm not starting Carlos Hyde 10 times

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I'll take second place after starting out 0-3 and wasting three of my top five draft picks on Allen Robinson, Bortles, and Maclin. Good run Bonham.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Sorry for being lazy, but everyone is now paid out!

Good year, see you all next season!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

5 bones.

Who knew wasting so much time on fantasy could be so lucrative!

• Locked thread