Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
hmm 178.22 points, that's not going to happen again for drat sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ffoecaf
Sep 17, 2005

Get Off My Lawn
I'm on pace for my entire team to go on IR at this point

Reggie Died
Mar 24, 2004
I'm getting a weird glitch where I can't seem to add Adams as a waiver wire option. Maybe someone with a higher claim has already added him....?

You cannot add a player you dropped until the waiver period ends. (Error #245)

Not a deal breaker, just seemed odd....

Edit: or maybe because I dropped him on the 19th right before he blew up....

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house

Reggie Died posted:

I'm getting a weird glitch where I can't seem to add Adams as a waiver wire option. Maybe someone with a higher claim has already added him....?

You cannot add a player you dropped until the waiver period ends. (Error #245)

Not a deal breaker, just seemed odd....

Edit: or maybe because I dropped him on the 19th right before he blew up....

Yeah, it's just that you can't put a claim on a player you dropped. He has to clear the waivers first.

Reggie Died
Mar 24, 2004
I figured,

So for clarity; it's because I dropped him on a Wednesday, but then he played on Thursday, right? IF he wasn't playing TNF, he would have cleared waivers prior to the games on Sunday.

dalstrs
Mar 11, 2004

At least this way my kill will have some use
Dinosaur Gum

Reggie Died posted:

I figured,

So for clarity; it's because I dropped him on a Wednesday, but then he played on Thursday, right? IF he wasn't playing TNF, he would have cleared waivers prior to the games on Sunday.

Correct

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Who would you rather have?

Allen Robinson
Marvin Jones
Michael Crabtree

I'm a Robinson owner. Think I could possibly trade "down" from Robinson's name and get one of those guys.

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house
Hey guys it's me I'm the guy losing to the 2-7 team who started bye week Derek Carr and inactive Jeremy Maclin.

I'm fine.

Reggie Died
Mar 24, 2004
Let the playoffs begin!

Can someone give a quick refresher on the payout scheme?

NVM, I learned to read.

Reggie Died fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Dec 7, 2016

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house
:siren: And the winners are: :siren:

1st place: blackswan $177 + $15 weekly winnings
2nd place: ballers on HBO $88.5 + $15 weekly winnings
3rd place: neckbeard fc $29.5

Weekly winners:

Dr J Andrew's Best $10
nerfs d'acier $10
blue squares $5
Jamaal the way uppp $5
the crips $5

I'll be sending your moneys shortly!

See you all next year. :)

Reggie Died
Mar 24, 2004
Good season guys. Goes to show how much luck plays a factor; I can't imagine doing as well if I had actually drafted myself.

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house
Nice. I didn't remember you auto-drafted. I think we try too hard to outsmart the rankings sometimes.

Also; money sent to everyone but my Canadian homies (blackswan & neckbeard fc). I can't send money with Interac transfer for some reason. I submitted a ticket but I doubt I'll get a reply before Jan 2nd or 3rd... I can send with PayPal or we wait a bit. It's up to you!

Also, please remind me to use Yahoo's money league setting. Every year the holidays catch up to me and I forget to do this. :ohdear:

internet inc fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Dec 31, 2016

The Extrapolator
Dec 14, 2006

Now what the fuck are some of these god damn questions?
I can wait, let me know if any problems again and I'll jump into paypal. Thanks for organizing and see everybody next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house
Money sent to everyone!

Sorry Reggie Died it was just easier for me to send the rest of my PayPal balance.

Good off-season everyone, see you all next year!

• Locked thread