Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Offended or No?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

SurfaceDetail posted:

Do you get offended when you order take out from a Chinese place (or elsewhere) and they deliver 3-4 fortune cookies or several sets of plasticware when its only for yourself?

Are you happy with the free food/supplies or are you sad?

You should actually be offended if you order a bunch of food and they only bring you 1 fortune cookie and 1 set of plasticware.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

You should actually be offended if you order a bunch of food and they only bring you 1 fortune cookie and 1 set of plasticware.

i definitely did not read whatever you posed but forum user drad_bert wanted me to remind you to "suck his fuckin dick"

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
i got no real beef here, im just the messenger

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
but you can also suck my fuckin dick

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Iron Prince posted:

but you can also suck my fuckin dick

Only if you suck my dick first you gently caress man.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
let's call it even with a firm man to man 69

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Iron Prince posted:

let's call it even with a firm man to man 69

I'm sorry, since I am the dominate male in this relationship, I require you to pleasure me before I can offer you any pleasure.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
hang on we're neglecting drad's dick here

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I'm sorry, since I am the dominate male in this relationship, I require you to pleasure me before I can offer you any pleasure.

As is in accordance with the prophecy.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
Maybe we can pull a good ol fashion "Bermuda triangle"

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Iron Prince posted:

Maybe we can pull a good ol fashion "Bermuda triangle"

I don't think so, Drad Bert is a disgusting man and I will have no part in that.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I don't think so, Drad Bert is a disgusting man and I will have no part in that.

sure but a dicks a dick you know whaimsayinnn

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

I am sad.

However i have an update from Drad Bert who died for our sins.

i like drad bert a lot but i am waiting for credit as the original idiot gently caress boy who did a very highly detailed ms paint of this stupid simpsons jpg long before him

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

extra stout posted:

i like drad bert a lot but i am waiting for credit as the original idiot gently caress boy who did a very highly detailed ms paint of this stupid simpsons jpg long before him

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010
I had to cancel my Europe vacation due to useless HR department, and I'm out $2k of course I'm sad you jerk.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

if you consider yourself happy are you allowed to listen to death grips? asking for a co-worker.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

SurfaceDetail posted:

Do you get offended when you order take out from a Chinese place (or elsewhere) and they deliver 3-4 fortune cookies or several sets of plasticware when its only for yourself?

Are you happy with the free food/supplies or are you sad?

I never order take-out because my social anxiety is so extreme that I don't even want to have to interact with a delivery person.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
got a delivery here for a Mister A. Fuckman?

*every box contains my dick*

NVJ
Apr 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Im drinking so im better than sober

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65PRsuTIuZY&t=67s

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i don't got time to be happy or sad when there are so many dicks left unsucked.

jk i am manic depressive and spend most of my time sleeping

NVJ
Apr 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Sleeping is awesome, hides the hangover

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The Dennis System posted:

I never order take-out because my social anxiety is so extreme that I don't even want to have to interact with a delivery person.

You gotta do it' the Home Alone / Drug Dealer way and make it a dead drop delivery. Put the money so the delivery person can grab it and leave your delivery food on the porch. Then you can grab it safely once they have left.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

You gotta do it' the Home Alone / Drug Dealer way and make it a dead drop delivery. Put the money so the delivery person can grab it and leave your delivery food on the porch. Then you can grab it safely once they have left.

Good idea. I'll have to try that.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Serious Frolicking posted:

email me anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Serious Frolicking posted:

you telling me youre not frolicking at all?

• Locked thread