Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Germstore posted:

Too many goons in your face? There's plenty of space out in space.

got too much space? we got space! goons lkets try and work together here holy gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

JakeP posted:

actually the correct answer is advanced races , but theres prolly treasure too i guess

i don't think anyone here is dumb enough to believe that advanced races in the center of the earth don't hoard treasure.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
id be down to explore space for inhbitable planets but i dont know where to get a space ship

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

JakeP posted:

id be down to explore space for inhbitable planets but i dont know where to get a space ship

It's the same as a regular ship, you just need a vinyl top to keep the air in.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

notZaar posted:

It's the same as a regular ship, you just need a vinyl top to keep the air in.

Vinyl rips easy. It's not suitable for space. Use rubber instead then space rocks just bounce off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ

ya i have my shady guy ``over here'' call locked down but the coat is an important piece and i was pretty sure this thread said coat when i clicked on it so that's my bad OP

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

got any gems?

i havent had time to sort through anything

• Locked thread