Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aerox
Jan 8, 2012
Here's where I ended up.

Edit: The direct link from 270towin apparently changed and showed a few states as tossups so I had to reupload a saved image I had.

Aerox has issued a correction as of 07:23 on Nov 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

a second copycat has hit the towers

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice
Probably time to lock this thread from new entries, yes?

Mods?

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

Probably a good idea, we do technically have precincts already reporting results. I'm going to leave the thread open but any maps from here on our don't count toward the contest.

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Edmund Lava posted:

Probably a good idea, we do technically have precincts already reporting results. I'm going to leave the thread open but any maps from here on our don't count toward the contest.

Boo, all I've read about is Dixville Notch, but maybe there is a lot more out there. I'll post mine just for fun. Someone a couple days ago posted a "Half Satan" map that had Red Illinois in it, but my legit prediction actually came out to 333 so I'll roll with a more probable half satan map:

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Edmund Lava posted:

Updated my post because I am a responsible and punctual OP. If i missed anyone give me a holla.

Predicting California and Texas seceding and the Great Lakes catching on fire doesn't count? Aw.

An alternate and slightly more reasonable path to :420:, where McMullin spoils Utah, record Latino turnout flips Texas and Arizona, and Hillary outperforms polls everywhere except Maine.

Concordat has issued a correction as of 20:20 on Nov 8, 2016

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Looks like the winner is:

AceRimmer posted:

The CUBAN MINIMAL scenario by Alex Castellanos:

And the runner up:

Levarris posted:

Realistic Road to the Thousand Year Trumpenreich.

Assuming I'm not permabanned by morning I'll set up some way to contact me for what you want.

The saddest map is all of them. All of this is sad.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Ah, the old rustbelt betrayal. Should have seen it coming, hahahahahahha!

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Vox Nihili posted:

Ah, the old rustbelt betrayal. Should have seen it coming, hahahahahahha!

I love posters who said, "x goes red before NH? psss lovely map."

New Hampshire replaced it's R Senator with a D and died in the trenches for Clinton.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Is there a prize for most wrong map?

Pity Party Animal
Jul 23, 2006

Discendo Vox posted:

Is there a prize for most wrong map?

The Donald Trump presidency is your prize. Do enjoy.

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Edmund Lava posted:

Looks like the winner is:

And the runner up:

Assuming I'm not permabanned by morning I'll set up some way to contact me for what you want.

The saddest map is all of them. All of this is sad.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

congrats to o&r, and the other winners but i loving told you wisconsin would go red first

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Looks like I'm getting Permabanned again. Set up an email: Edmundlava at gmail. SO AceRimmer and LAvariss hit me up so I can get you your upgrades.

If i can come up with something funny before the banhammer comes down I'll crown the saddest map winner.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Edmund Lava posted:

Looks like I'm getting Permabanned again. Set up an email: Edmundlava at gmail. SO AceRimmer and LAvariss hit me up so I can get you your upgrades.

If i can come up with something funny before the banhammer comes down I'll crown the saddest map winner.

Wasn't there a thread about being able to reduce it to a regular ban by donating?

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

Wasn't there a thread about being able to reduce it to a regular ban by donating?

lol

About that.....

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Edmund Lava posted:

you can rereg with a different name. iirc that's allowed for election permatoxxes (and mentioned in the toxxes thread).

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Condiv posted:

you can rereg with a different name. iirc that's allowed for election permatoxxes (and mentioned in the toxxes thread).

I know but I'm probably not going to. I think I need a break regardless, we'll see how long that last.

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

Unkempt posted:

White people loving suck and hope is a lie.

So what does this guy win?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
what was the prize

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Kurtofan posted:

what was the prize

despair, with a chance of nuclear war

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Edmund Lava posted:

Bumping since i still havent heard from Levarris

• Locked thread