Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

How many times must I remind you to WASH YOUR HANDS?

RandomFerret posted:

How thin is it going to be? Try sculpting each side as much as you can on its own while keeping the back as loose as possible, then sandwiching them together by stabbing and twisting the needle into the seam between them. If you have a reverse needle that might work best, it'll keep the edge from getting crunched in and distorted.

Thanks! I'll try that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

I'm trying to get back in the habit so here's an angel I made for my grandmother. I lack the patience for that super dense texture, so she's a bit wispy. The wings are floppy and move around bc they have no core wire or anything in them. I wanted to keep it very soft.

Sorry for my photography its night time and also I'm not good at photography.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Last project of the year!

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

I was idly looking for tutorials on Youtube and came across this guy's stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8VyGb_jUNA

Some more from his blog:

Just unbelievably stunning work. I've started on a willie wagtail taking inspiration from that sparrow, hopefully I can make it half as pretty.

Hoplosternum
Jun 2, 2010

:parrot:
I made these as gifts, the receivers loved them, yay!

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

I am proud to say that I have gotten good enough at felting for lovely listicle sites to mistake my work for cheap mass-produced garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

saw this on another site: Photorealistic cat heads

https://www.instagram.com/wakuneco/

I dont read Japanese but it looks like she makes them for sale, but doesnt ship to the US. Need to find me a Japan goon...

• Locked thread